Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 8:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Agaleia - High Priestess of Truth - Prioress
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:13 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: None!
Forgot to copy my info, but most of the important skills, and spells were mastered, or very close to it.

I have to say this character by far has been the most fun for me to play. My second gm character, and the first time getting a leadership flag, and the PAR flag. In my eyes this has been my most successful character, but what I view as success, and the rest of you may be two differant things.

She wasn't active in the PK arena save for a few times being involved in group warfare. Some wins, some losses but always fun to do, and got the heart pumping a bit. I hope that what I lacked in some areas I made up for with my RP with this one, and in other areas. During her life span she interacted with alot of characters so it would be very difficult naming all of them. So if you've had a character that's had any interaction with Agaleia good, or bad thank you for contributing something to her lifespan.

Basically i've found myself with less, and less time to play, and less, and less interest in the game as of late. It felt as if it has been more of a chore for me to log on than fun for a bit now. That was how I knew it was time for me to retire this one. Didn't just want her to fade into inactivity, and soon auto deletion. I will more than likely take a break from SK for awhile so hopefully I get the urge to play at some point within the next few months again. I hope to see you all in game in the coming months. Until then good luck everyone, and godspeed.

Agaleia (spiceman1981)

Post subject: Re: Agaleia - High Priestess of Truth - Prioress
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:28 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
Awesome character and very enjoyable to interact with. Take care and come back sometime with a new character!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:14 pm 
Mortal

Oh, man. I was kind of hoping to have some more conversations with Agaleia! :(

Best wishes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:39 pm 
Mortal Contributor

It was hard to get to know this character because you were so inactive. What I saw I liked for sure. I'm glad you had a great time playing, you are clearly pleased with the way things went with the character. The time came for you to move on, nothing bad about that. It happens to all characters. Very few age die.

Take a break and have fun with your next if and when you make it. :drunk:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:23 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
I always enjoyed our interactions!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:50 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Qultalyn
Well sorry to see you go, enjoyed our interactions and hope you enjoy your next creation when and wherever.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:13 am 
Mortal

Seemed pretty garden variety, but thanks for sharing her with us. Good luck with stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:01 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Vusaria, Vakria, Valisera
My thoughts on Agaleia are universally positive. Unlike Grep I really didn't feel she was garden variety at all. I thought for the most part you did a good job of rping a Truth Priestess - She was always honest, tough, but fair. She also did a great job of feeding into the roleplay of being a Fist. I had many, many positive interactions...and while pkill wasn't your thing when you did enter the pkill arena with me you only let me die once, and considering what we were up against it was only really because I refused to retreat in the face of certain death anyway, so not your fault. :lol: I will obviously miss having you about, not only because you were a good right hand woman in the Fist and a good High Priestess of Truth, but because it was a genuine pleasure to play when you were around.

Kudos!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:01 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: RAWR!
"Garden Variety" from grep probably means "Doesn't fit the description of an envelope-pushing snowflake."

I only had like 2 interactions with Agaleia, and I always felt that there should have been more of them. Ah well. Good luck!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:57 pm 
Mortal

Guilty as charged, evena. I did mean it in a positive way. Agatha was around while she was around, and that's really what matters.