Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:21 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: [Hum Brb] [GUARDIAN] Imenant Razor,Combatant of the Cycle
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:55 pm 
Mortal

I did not bother to write down stats.

So imenants backstory is simple. He was raised by a father who was an extremist Nashira who believed griffons were evil. His father dominated almost all information imenant had. His mother was always there but she was silent and did not spend much time with imenant.

So when I first rolled imenant, the goal was to take charge of the church of Nashira and push it to the way it used to be when it hated griffons. I ran into Rinuur who happened to be in the druids. After much RP I was able to convince him to join me. Shortly after I ran into Dayna. Dayna showed interest in Imenant, but imenant was more interested in getting her to do what imenants father wanted to get done. So Imenant would constantly try to get Dayna to prove herself by doing stuff like killing griffons. Dayna joined the church of Nashira, and was ready to move on with the griffon killing.

Dayna joined the guardians, and I was being approached by the druids. With Rinuur in the druids I felt I should join the guardians and help Dayna out with the plans of the church there. So the three of us were doing pretty well and then then I found out that woognit was not in charge of the alliance. Thalion was in charge, Now Thalion hardly ever logged so it took about 2 weeks before I even saw him. Then thalion took the alliance we had with the druids and started a war which greatly angered Imenant. When woognit and others were talking about a rebellion, Imenant really had only 1 side to pick. Imenant backed Woognit (who Imenand found annoying). Thalion refused to give up power and abused it. All of our prayers and PMs were ignored. IC we has asked other factions to join us by declaring war on Sith'a'niel. Tensarie backed out.After about a week of this people began to delete. Everyone who had RPed with Imenant was deleting or going inactive. imenant and Thalion were the last 2 left. Then Thalion kicked Imenant from the guardians and honestly, that is the last time I ever saw thalion logged on.

So with everyone I RPed with gone, and Thalion vanished Imenant went to his farm. About a week or two passed and I logged on to find I was a guardian again. Since I had changed mains and my other main was in another faction I sent prayers to the imms. I was told I had to pick one and that the guardians have no active players. So I thought it would be better for SK if I played on imenant and tried to bring back the guardians. (I regret picking imenant to keep playing).

So there was imenant. His girl, dead. His best friend dead. Everyone he fought with dead. Only 2 people he has talked to on a regular basis still were around. Iliphalia and Larkos. So he went to them for advice on pretty much everything. Imenant had a resentment towards exile, the hammer, The Talons and the fists because they all left him and his friends to dry during the whole Thalion rebellion thing. Still, Imenant decided to place his personal feelings aside and do what is best for Ayamao.

The first thing Imenant did was speak to Larkos. He wanted to have the druids and the guardians be close again. He formed his first alliance with larkos, vowing to walk shoulder to shoulder with him. Larkos seemed a bit reserved to the idea of being so close to the guardians, but imenant felt he had no other place to turn. Larkos gave Imenant the rundown of politics at that point. Everyone seemed to war against the Harlequins. In this, Larkos had formed an alliance with the Empire and helped push Imenant into the alliance to attack the Harlies. Understand, Imenant did not like the empire anymore then anyone else, but Larkos suggested the peace and imenant was alone. Imenant began forming alliances with everyone who wanted to go to war with the harlies execpt the keepers and the Hammer who seemed to ignore imenant. They never contacted imenant to talk about anything. Imenant did not hate the harlis, he really had no problem with them, but if fighting them would bring alliances with everyone else, Imenant felt it would be the best thing for the people of ayamao.

Around this time, people began to move to ayamao from Zhenshi, and a few from teron. I honestly thought things would work out. People were moving here, Sith had a busy inn. I thought I might be able to get a few of them to join the guard. How silly, everyone turned imenant down. It seemed everyone wanted to move to sith'a'niel but no one wanted to defend it. I especially encouraged elves to join because elves need someone to remove the bitter after taste Thalion had left behind.

That lasted about a week before people began to call imenant Racist against elves. Foolish for making alliances with the empire (and remember, all this from people who refused to join the guardians,and/or were elves invited to the guardians and/or moved into ayamao by imenant). So imenant began to get angry at all these people he felt were here to enjoy the safety he offers and complain about every single thing he did. It got to the point that whenever I hit recall I would end up having to defend every action I did to someone who did not want to help me defend ayamao.

That hit a climax when I logged on and found about 5 people in the commons bad mouthing imenant, about how he is bad for ayamao, he will ruin ayamao, he is sexist etc... I don't know why, but it seemed they were all elves that lived in ayamao and did not want to join the guardians. around half were migrated here by imenant. Talk about feeling unappreciated. After that imenant began to turn to drugs to help soothe his stress. Imenant had always left an open door for anyone to join the guard and everyone refused.

Then tolene came in. He decided it would be cool to kill inside of Ayamao. My reaction was to defend the person who was following the law. of course, I forgot to remove the damn pipe I was smoking and pull out the heal vials I had and died. Then tolene decide it would be cool to steal all my armor. whatever. Tolene declared war on Ayamao. I was able to kill the kokura, and I did not touch her corpse. I left her things in there even though I was not giving the same OOC courtesy

Then I found out that illphalia had been placed in the guard. Now, I was upset because it happened without me knowing. I saw the writing on the wall. I knew imenant was going to be pushed out for some reason (I still don't knowwhy). Then I saw that ilphalia was breaking alliances, handing out pardons to tolene etc... Then I saw that she had brought Nakoro into the guard. This reaffirmed that Imenant was being forced out. IC, imenant took this as a sign of a rebellion. When I confronted Nakoro he was very much ignoring everything I asked. He brushed me aside and refused to answer any question. What angered me about it was that when he was attacked by Reinald, i refused to pardon Reinald because he came into ayamao and killed Nakoro. I actually stood up for Nakoro and then he stabbed imenant in the back. Iliphalia then logged on and began bickering with imenant about why imenant had returned the diplomacy to war, returned alliances, pretty much undid everything she had done.

Imenant was angry at Iliphalia for handing out a pardon to tolene who killed imenant and took his armor. So when imenant saw iliphalia he told her to get out, she refused Imenant killed her. and even though Nakoro tried to bash and failed against imenant, I still offered him a chance to leave and he did not. Looking back, I should of killed him as well. Even if he is a lowbie, that is just plain out of bounce IC. So I took her body and gave it to urrizat, so he could do whatever he wanted with it. Imenant did this out of anger, I did it because I saw the writting on the wall. I assume Iliphalia QQed via prayer, and instantly I was sent with a tell from one of the elders of the alliance about what had happened. Some RP insued and I was pretty much told that iliphalia is in charge, I follow her. She imediatly decided to go right back to what she had been doing anyway. She refused to work with me in anyway and tarnished me. I sent out prayers for about 30 mins got no response and since I had stopped having fun with imenant back when everyone I RPed with deleted during Thalions days I decided to delete.

I want to make it clear, this is not a rage deletion. I was going to delete him when woognit and everyone else did before I gave it a second try to make SK better. When everyone began to insult imenant every time they saw him, I really stopped wanting to play him. It sucks when your character tries to do the right thing only to be insulted by everyone all the time. Usually I enjoy it because I am RPing some evil guy. But when I do what is good for SK instead of what my character really feels and still get insulted, the fun just gets sucked out.

I PMed mira about a week ago to try to set up some RP with me so that someone Iliphalia, Drakey to take over so I can delete. What angered me is that I was trying OOCly and ICly to get someone to take over for imenant, but instead of being involved in what was going to happy iliphalia did some circle jerking praying and did everything from behind my back. The results is not so upsetting as the idea that even if I did want to play imenant, it did not matter. Iliphalia had her plan and I would just be pushed aside so her plan would fit. Even though these are the results I wanted in the end, the fact that it looks like such an OOCer Circle jerk involving imm preference is what really irks me. So while I had planned to delete this character and move on to the next, I am considering no longer playing anymore because of it. More importantly, even if I do come back, I will no longer care about other people OOCly anymore.

Post subject: Re: [Hum Brb] [GUARDIAN] Imenant Razor,Combatant of the Cycl
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:03 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Some weirdos
Hmm, My toons only rp'd with him, like once and he was quite a pain but I assumed it was IC stuff and hold no particular ill will ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:07 pm 
Mortal

Man, Tolene sounds awesome.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:16 pm 
Mortal

Tolene did not upset me at all. I understand what he did. (But I usually disprove of stealing loots). The only thing that upset me is the OOC that was obviously done with iliphalia and some Imm.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:20 pm 
Mortal

You totally forgot the part where Dayna was going to marry someone else before she died giving birth to that guy's child. ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:26 pm 
Mortal

Oh yeah.

and you know when imenant found out she dated another guy? After she deleted and it was iliphalia who told him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:28 pm 
Mortal

Oh oh, can't forget my favorite part, when he threatened to have the dad and child killed by necromancers of the north.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:28 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Some weirdos
Gentlemen.. and I use that term loosely.. ^_^

Let us not bicker...

The lady herself can set it straight if she so chooses.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:42 pm 
Mortal

Imenant never did anything with Dayna. The child was not imenants. Imenant only made that claim because he really did love Dayna, only to find out that she went to another man behind his back and apparently had a kid with him. It was all IC spite.

Sorry if I upset anyone OOC.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:48 pm 
Mortal

Nah, no OOC spite here.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next