Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: what happened to my char?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:54 am 
Mortal

Edoras made two edits. I can tell because of the target="_BLANK"s.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:56 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
Yeah, I'm never satisfied with my posts the first time. Didn't notice about the target blank thing, that's weird.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:00 pm 
Mortal

Edoras wrote:
ninja_ardith wrote:
When you are finished being daft, you can refer to this thread where Ruphys player pretty much admits to multiplaying:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21573" target="_BLANK

Quit making me wonder where the players on the immstaff are manufactured.

Actually, that was a thread where some other people who obviously didn't report their "evidence" to any IMMs decided to bring their complaints to the forums, and the player of Ruphys didn't "pretty much admit" to anything at all. Really daft of Mira not to go backwards in time and figure out what really happened, though.

This is because they subscribe to my school of thought where we laugh as we wreck people that cheat and still can't win.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:05 pm 
Mortal

Edoras wrote:
Yeah, I'm never satisfied with my posts the first time. Didn't notice about the target blank thing, that's weird.

It always happens. Every time you quote or edit a post with a url, you get a "target="_BLANK"" added.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:20 pm 
Mortal

ninja_ardith wrote:
This is because they subscribe to my school of thought where we laugh as we wreck people that cheat and still can't win.

Like that time you got caught cheating and couldn't handle getting punished, you of all people have no right to accuse anyone of cheating since you are guilty of cheating yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:22 pm 
Mortal

Newblet wrote:
ninja_ardith wrote:

Like that time you got caught cheating and couldn't handle getting punished, you of all people have no right to accuse anyone of cheating since you are guilty of cheating yourself.

I don't believe in rights.

But I suppose you're right. If anybody cheats, and I have evidence of it, I certainly should never report it.

By the way, did you know that Hitler and the nazi party were against smoking, and made it illegal? This must mean that everybody that is against smoking is evil right?

I am pretty sure you are a failure at life, and take adversity against me on these forums to feel better about your life.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:52 pm 
Mortal

ninja_ardith wrote:
Newblet wrote:
ninja_ardith wrote:

I don't believe in rights.

But I suppose you're right. If anybody cheats, and I have evidence of it, I certainly should never report it.

By the way, did you know that Hitler and the nazi party were against smoking, and made it illegal? This must mean that everybody that is against smoking is evil right?

I am pretty sure you are a failure at life, and take adversity against me on these forums to feel better about your life.

You are entitled to your opinion, but as they say.... once a cheater always a cheater.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:48 pm 
Mortal

YOUR MOM.

Ardith might be a bit of a tool, sure, but why so much nerd rage on him newblet? There has to be a story behind this for you to be nipping at his ankles all the time.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:15 am 
Mortal

Seriously newblet. You are in great danger of becoming a bad stereotype. Please add some variety to your act.

Also imms, please ban the newblet s/n for flaming in afterlife. I've been banned before for less, and I'm just a lovable rogue.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:26 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
Newblet, you're doing it wrong. You are turning non-ardith threads into threads about ardith. Do you think there's anything he enjoys more? There isn't. Maybe if you started a thread calling him out in GD. That'd probably make him cream his jeans.

But seriously, all the haterade you're throwing in his face is just making him stronger and happier.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next