Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Tue Oct 08, 2024 8:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Me
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:01 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
One time someone else besides Adroan said "Well faught" and I was confused for weeks.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:03 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: RAWR!
L.M.A.O.

Used to be only a couple of players said, "you was" also. Now, it's anyone's guess.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:37 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
The player I know immediately is Syn.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:04 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Retired Troll
I can recognize a good portion of the pbase just from reading their descriptions.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:34 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: RAWR!
My descs have similar wording among them, I admit. But most people don't read descs, so I don't tend to worry about it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:45 pm 
Mortal

I remember one time I had a description so epic I actually got helled and asked to reword it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:13 pm 
Mortal

Isn't this about the point where this thread should be locked and a second thread be started?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:02 pm 
Mortal

Well, I should go ahead and chime in before this [REDACTED] gets locked.

For starts, Ardith, I don't like you. I think you are an [REDACTED] and a whiner. You cheated, you got caught and then acted like someone else threw the sand in your [REDACTED]. Even still, I like Jerin's approach to things (why didn't you imms make him an immortal when the kid was interested in the game? Shame on you all). I cannot argue with the assertion that you contributed to the game. I cannot argue with the fact that you are more skilled at this game than I am. None of that stops me from calling you a [REDACTED], you [REDACTED].

Also, and this is totally without using any reference material, but I was pretty sure that the Kansas-Nebraska Act (Also known as The Great Compromise) came about in the year 1850. I was almost positive that Kansas became a state in the year 1854 because Lawrence was burned (the first time) in 1856 by those dickless pieces of [REDACTED] from Missouri (oh, god, how I hate Missouri so [REDACTED] much). I was certain that that Kansas was a state the first time Lawrence was sacked by the "border ruffians".

Anyway, bro, have fun with whatever stupid game (Xeno-whatever) you are going to play now. <3<3!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:38 pm 
Mortal

ericopey wrote:
Well, I should go ahead and chime in before this love gets locked.

For starts, Ardith, I don't like you. I think you are an butt and a whiner. You cheated, you got caught and then acted like someone else threw the sand in your [REDACTED]. Even still, I like Jerin's approach to things (why didn't you imms make him an immortal when the kid was interested in the game? Shame on you all). I cannot argue with the assertion that you contributed to the game. I cannot argue with the fact that you are more skilled at this game than I am. None of that stops me from calling you a [REDACTED], you [REDACTED].

Also, and this is totally without using any reference material, but I was pretty sure that the Kansas-Nebraska Act (Also known as The Great Compromise) came about in the year 1850. I was almost positive that Kansas became a state in the year 1854 because Lawrence was burned (the first time) in 1856 by those dickless pieces of love from Missouri (oh, god, how I hate Missouri so confusing much). I was certain that that Kansas was a state the first time Lawrence was sacked by the "border ruffians".

Anyway, bro, have fun with whatever stupid game (Xeno-whatever) you are going to play now. <3<3!

He is still playing SK

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:41 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Retired Troll
I thought that jerin did used to IMM.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next