Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 4:25 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Moir Owner of the Roaring Lion
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:32 am 
Mortal

SK Character: RAWR!
Take 4 days to go to the beach, and come back to dashed RPs. Aww, screw.

I guess I'll run it with Atlera. :P

Hmm. Moir's interactions with Iliphalia started very poorly (hats off to you, Virsn!) but once she knew what to expect from him, she grew to like him. I think there has been a good deal of growth from you since the first time we had characters that interacted with each other. You have something to bring to the game, and I hope you figure out a good vessel for it.

I can't help but to think back to jennbo's post in GD, though. Delete delete, killed by holo9ram or something to that effect. If you know you're a noob (like me) don't get into it.

"Don't touch nothing! You can't negotiate turns. You can't signal properly. You can't maintain speed. You can't parallel park. Hell, you can't drive, honey. [REDACTED] , I can't swim, I know I can't. So you know what I do? I stay my black [REDACTED] out the pool! "

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:44 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Theodoric
I don't understand this. You played Moir as a super tough guy (well, he thought so at least). I mean, you had him kill my level 10 priest experiment something like twice in two hours for messing with him. My priest was totally asking for it so no hard feelings at all but why do you insist on playing such a tough guy? Of course it's not going to go the direction you want if you build a character on being a killer and can't as a player back it up. That's one of the challenges of this game. You don't need to get less aggressive, but come back with a concept not so entirely dependent on being the alpha dog.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:30 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Retired Troll
90% of the pbase tries to play "tough guys," but the vast majority are completely unable to back it up in the pvp arena. It makes for some quality entertainment, imo. Beating the crap out of people who are trying act tough is just more fun.

<3 Kura, but she'd be example number one of this. It's like watching Power Rangers or something, where the bad guy talks a big game and seems all evil, but just gets beat down with ease at the end of every episode.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:40 pm 
Mortal

Baldric wrote:
It's like watching Power Rangers or something, where the bad guy talks a big game and seems all evil, but just gets beat down with ease at the end of every episode.
Bah, where are the 'zords? HammerZord. FistZord. HarlyZord. CruciZord. CouncilZord. All combine to form PyrathZord. And remember, the bad guy needs to grow to the size of a 30 story building my magic/technology/magology before the Rangers beat it.