Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 4:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: [PAR Sor] [CRUCIBLE] Antiira Angel of Death
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:11 am 
Mortal

Baldric wrote:
Demon's Idea of Plenty of Time wrote:
Captain Stern Waish walks in from the south.
You sense someone approaching you.
[HP:100%] [ME: 93%] [PE:100%]
>
Captain Stern Waish's mocking tongue drives you to attack him!
You scratch Captain Stern Waish.
[HP:100%] [ME: 93%] [PE:100%]
>
You graze Captain Stern Waish.
You graze Captain Stern Waish.
A spirit steed wakes up, and clambers to his feet.
[HP:100%] [ME: 93%] [PE: 99%]
>
A silver-haired male elf starts to concentrate.
[HP:100%] [ME: 93%] [PE: 99%]
> stand
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

And then you tried to flee and quaff word while he was casting charm. Oh, well, I guess your version of events does make you look cooler.

Of course man, once I got taunted what did you think I'd do? Use your damn brain and stop trying to counter everything I post. Seriously every since you rolled Rorey you and Edoras became super best friends and your constant defense of him is giving me the creeps.

And yeah Edoras you're right, I remember now you did try to charm me in Tlax but I roleplayed stupid and the only thing I didn't let you do was cast while I was in the room, again you were polymorphed there but I had my OOC suspicions that something was up because everytime I tried chatting with you you started casting, after Laechlyn requested you stop.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:25 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
Terrus wrote:
I had plenty of time to walk off in the middle of him casting charm but I gave him the benefit of the doubt, especially since our characters at that point had absolutely no dialogue what so ever.

He was referring to that statement, which as you can tell from the log is just flat out wrong. In fact, the exact -opposite- had happened: I had tried to, as an elf, trick you into thinking I was an ally so I could charm you, but as soon as I started casting any spell you always left the room because I wouldn't greet you. It was only after that point that I took Waish to hold you still while I charmed you.

You complained because I killed you even though we hadn't ever met, even though A) We had met before, in fact minutes before, when I tried to trick you into thinking I was an elf, and B) you'd posted a log of you killing Etemtae despite never having met him before the incident in question.

As for why I didn't sit there and RP forever, I had waish charmed on a wand that at the time only lasted six minutes (Now it's even shorter) so I had precious little time to actually RP before I killed you. That said, if my intent when I charm someone is to kill them, I'd prefer not to drag out the proceedings because that makes it more likely that I'll screw it up and lose them, and also annoys the player because they're basically relegated to just sit there and watch.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:39 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Retired Troll
Terrus wrote:
Of course man, once I got taunted what did you think I'd do? Use your damn brain and stop trying to counter everything I post. Seriously every since you rolled Rorey you and Edoras became super best friends and your constant defense of him is giving me the creeps.

I was just pointing out that you were full of BS, champ. The log you posted on omgspider shows that you did not have "plenty of time" to leave while Antiira was casting charm. You actually just got straight up owned despite your best efforts to completely avoid the pvp. I don't blame you for trying to avoid pvp with a sorc. I'd have done the same thing. I just have a problem with you trying to rewrite history.

Edoras and I usually get along because we're both smart and are usually both right. There are a few things he and I have disagreed on (and have continued to disagree on after I rolled Rorey), namely what I consider to be his abuse of the polymorph bug on Antiira. There are a few other things I could point to, but I feel like you've been sufficiently owned here already.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:03 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Cyndane - Talys
Baldy and Eddy have always been bffs.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:38 pm 
TMS Cheerleader

SK Character: Addison
Enjoyed Antiira with Tironitus.
Most memerable moments were with Veret and me at Radi Kenga and when we went to go to Exile to f some s up....and Veret gets put into jail. So from a raid to a rescue always fun.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:50 am 
Mortal Contributor

This character effing sucked! The most over powered race-class combo in the game + the most way over powered cabal powers sk has ever had in my time to offer and I still killed you and regularily beat your loser rear down. I am astonished that anyone respects you. I beat this trash handily and regularily with an rp oriented alt.

It's just a coincedence I suppose that u went totally inactive as soon as cruc got wimped and then deleted a couple months after. This is a harsh post but I'm really disgusted by how thid character seemed to get his jollies killing people who can't pk or are new over and over and seemed to feel good about taking people out in groups using op cruc powers but would almost never fight one of the weakest chars I've made in years and would consistantly recall or wait for me in ambushes so over powering I may as well have tried to pk an imm.

I did not like anything about this character.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:53 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Retired Troll
Wow, and Orac and Edoras usually get along so well.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:10 am 
Mortal

I'm sure it is an April Fool's post, Orac loves Edoras.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:04 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Snuffles
Edoras played Jurithiel.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:02 pm 
Mortal

Fun to fight you, I think I was bored with SK after you became inactive, so I went inactive.
Turon was fun to fight, as was Antiira.

Come back with another, and maybe we won't be enemies:P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next