All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Terrac Miles
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:53 am 
Mortal

> look self
Before you is a small man with stubby fingers and unkept white hair that
is spread out in all directions. His snow white hair sets off his almost
electric blue eyes that sparkle with energy. Kind of odd looking overall,
he doesnt seem like much of a warrior. As you look at him he always seems to have a stupid smirk upon his face like he must be up to something. His hands and arms have tattoos of vines that are very realistic looking. His fingernails sharpened to a point are the only harmful looking thing about him. But still there is something odd about him...
Overall, you are in excellent condition.

_________A Eldrich Male Gnome__________

**I am not going to post all his stats he died an age death so needless to say he had just about everything mastered. I had a blast with this character. He went into nature at a very young age and soon rose to lead the flock for most of his life. His actions attracted the attention of the Druids where he also spent most of his life as their leader. He left the Druids or more accurately was removed when he became outspoken about allowing Necromancers in the ranks. He left and became a Guardian for a short time until he realized that just wasnt his desire. He died on a island with Nosephthyki present. He died at level 51, too bad we got rid of Heros...
There is so many people I would have to list and thank but I would be amiss if I didnt mention a few of them. Nosephtyki, Faerti, Hanathena Gork, Aldric, Kawl and names I have forgot. I huge thanks to Aase for helping me bring back all of the old stories that get lost when a cabal goes through its ups and downs. To everyone else who I have been around...Thanks.

Naked and Dead
oOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOo
o [Attributes] Terrac. o
o===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===o
o Status: Grand Master(1) Race: Gnome Class: Warlock o
o Age: 205 Sex: Male Size: Small o
o Alignment: Unprincipled Handiness: Left handed Religion: Nashira o
o STR: Weak INT: Genius WIS: Omniscient o
o DEX: Awkward CON: Durable CHA: Sociable o
o Carrying capacity: 9 items with a maximum weight of 195.0 pounds. o
oOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOo

:drunk:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:01 am 
Mortal

*raises a glass in tribute*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:15 am 
Mortal

Awe - I am going to miss this character. He would sometimes be so rude to Hanathena in a helpful way and she needed it.

Thanks for the memories!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:05 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
I mostly knew Terrac on Faerti.. and I have nothing but good things to say. He was grumpy and wonderful and always well-played no matter what was going on. I always thought of Terrac when Baldric made "Joseph Miles." Kudos for age-death... I loved this character!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:22 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Phreya, Kouin, Nosephthyki
I kind of felt like an angel of death that day, first ganoda in the wee hours of the morning and then terrac in the afternnoon. Both were in my mind big losses for the mud.

Terrac was a crochety old man for pretty much his whole life and I loved him and thyki loved him. When the necro/Druid thing came up they fought constantly but they both respected each other and could make fun of one another without it spoiling their underlying frinedship. Thyki knows a lot of characters in the mud, but there are few she really considers friends. Terrac was one of them and he will be
missed. I'm glad she got to be there for the end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:16 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Retired Troll
I’m flattered that I was one of the few you mentioned. Terrac contributed greatly to my SK experience. He was a very good character – one that was (purposefully) very frustrating to deal with at times. He was a very well thought-out, real, consistent, and stubborn character. Congrats on playing a gnome to age death.

GL with whatever you do next.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:50 am 
From teaming up with a necro as a druid to kill me, to joining the Guardians and acting indignant that we thought you shouldn't act like you were still a druid.... you were all around utter rubbish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:54 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Cyndane - Talys
I was not a fan of Terrac. I had a lot more typed out, but I'm just going to leave it at that.

Good luck with your next.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:56 am 
Mortal

Terrac seemed like one of those personalities crafted to troll the mud armed with a great sense of entitlement and a well-defined image of right and wrong.

I consider myself fortunate to have interacted with him as much as I did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:22 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
I remember one time I gave Nosephthyki a hard time in the Taslamar inn as Kareth, resulting in Maraigh trying to kill me and Terrac trying to "convince me" that what I was doing was wrong. The whole thing seemed pretty lame, as if he truly expected Kareth to just give up his grievances with deep-elves because he gave him a stern talking to.

When he failed to convince me with words, he tried, and failed, to kill me. Repeatedly. When I was around level 30. At one point he used his cabal skills on me in the Taslamar inn where I was sleeping, put me to sleep with a staff and then apparently just left. Ten minutes later I woke up and left.

I didn't have many interactions with Terrac other than that. Suffice to say though, from those encounters I was not impressed.