It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 5:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: [Hum Sha] [FIST] Feyih of the Jungle
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:42 pm 
Mortal

Quote:
Baba says 'I'm sure glad there was never a "Baba-bird."'
You say to Baba 'WELL.'
You exclaim to Baba 'Me never mentioned how me was planning get over minor setback of halfling not on stick!'
You say to Baba 'We going FLY over tribe. On Baba-Bird! '
You say to Baba 'Then, them going pay tribute to Holy Baba-Bird.'
Baba exclaims 'WHAT?!
You exclaim to Baba 'Because it some kind of godly creature!'
Baba says 'You're not tying me up again.'
Baba shakes his head vehemently.

*snip snip*

Feyih walks by the side of the halfling and into the jungle, the plants closing in behind the pair.
You say to Baba 'Remember that one time, when we..'
Feyih's words trail off as she disappears into the jungle.
You exclaim 'WATCH IT. Ape droppings!'

..and that is how the story of Feyih of the Jungle ends. As usual, I forgot to check my stats and skills before deleting. I'll write a back story when I get the time. Here's a list of people who had an impact on Feyih's life. Special thanks to them and the Fist crew!

Quote:
Halsted - Warrior of Sky and Teacher
Baba - Furrytoes
Baalu - Snap Twig
Estoven - Tortoise Spirit
Lynard - Silvertongue
Eddard - Squirrel Spirit
Elynthen - Raccoon Spirit
Delytian - Little Bear
Jaro - Regent Bigfoot
Antiira - Cockroach Spirit
Paddah - Lion Spirit
Rakohono - Sloth Spirit
Vorytia - Broken Bond
Alesander - With Good Temper
Faedra - With Good Hair / Donkey Spirit
Gliknok - Chicken Spirit*

* No offense meant, you just always managed to flee.

Toodles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:45 pm 
Mortal

What a fun character. I always enjoyed playing with you on Baalu.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:49 pm 
Mortal

This was your best yet, I loved how you allowed me to play with you full knowing it was me on Paddah, and you seemed to let yourself enjoy your time with me. I sure hope you had as much fun with me as I did with you. She was always a blast to have around, I and swear when I saw her on the who list with Paddah or Rakohono, I would stay logged on as long as I could!

<3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:30 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: RAWR!
Didn't get much time with this one, but I always enjoyed that you embraced the character fully, and went out of your way to be helpful. Good show.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:01 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: None!
I'm glad to say I was present there at the end. I only wish Agaleia had spent for time with Feyih so maybe she would've gotten one of those cool names =) . This was a fun character that was always a joy to be around. GL with your next.

Agaleia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:00 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
I liked this character. I agree with spiceman - I wished I'd have spent more time with her so I could get a cool name as well!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:22 pm 
Mortal Contributor

Wow what a moving end. I wasn't even there and I feel like I miss Feyih already. Interestingly enough I had almost nothing to do with this character. I don't know if that was by design or by sheer chance. What little I saw I liked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:01 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
I'll get the bad part out first.

I -only- interacted with Feyih in the PvP scene (I consider taunting tells based around PvP to fall into that category) and as such I feel like I got a very skewed perception of the character. That is to say... I didn't like her. I always felt like there was an odd blend of attempted player courtesy mixed into her RP that would go out the window when the player felt truly threatened, for example, the fact that Antiira was always actively seeking Feyih's death everytime she was online since her hours were so sparse, and in return Feyih always avoided Antiira completely only to counter with a voodoo done in such a way as to avoid any repercussion (Which I still wish was considered an abuse of the system). I don't think that Antiira was -ever- in the same room as Feyih, and honestly, I felt like whenever Feyih's character said that she didn't like to use voodoo, that it was just a false front to try and convince me, the player, to feel OOCly safe just so that I could get voodoo-ganked. There was a disparity, perhaps only in my head, between what you attempted to communicate on an OOC level through your character, and what you were really trying to do. Secondly, I feel like Feyih held onto some of the best items in SK while logging very few hours and actively avoiding even remotely risky PvP. Those are two things that irk me about any character. I also can't stand most speech impediments, but to each his own.

But, now that that's said, from what I saw in one particular RP log, heard from other characters ICly and OOCly, and noticed even from our limited interactions, you played this character concept fully and consistently. Were Feyih my ally, I am sure that I would not have disliked her as I did. As it stands, my perspective seems to have been soured by the fact that your character was a perfect counter to mine, I spent a lot of money on spirit aura items because of you, and yet I simultaneously never got to experience any of the good parts of the character save the chance to get called "cockroach-spirit." (Which is very fitting for Antiira if I do say so myself)

There were some big things about Feyih I disliked, but I still believe that she was a good addition to the mud. Good luck with your next, if you roll another.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:10 pm 
Mortal

On the topic of risky pvps, I was involved in at least 3 with Feyih. Once where we were tooling around in Ebor with Veret and Bibi around (I was killed, she barely got away), once when Baba got killed and we gated into the moot inn not knowing what was there and came up against about 5 people (we ended up winning that one), and once battle in Teron. Baba could always count on her to have his back or rescue his body, whichever came first.

I think her character may have only been willing to take those kind of risks when her close friends were in danger, though, which could explain the skewing you saw.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:11 am 
Mortal

In the jungle, the mighty jungle...