Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Tue Oct 08, 2024 3:24 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Vhaeryl Jhabbuk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:32 pm 
Mortal

Well she's finally gone. I had decided I was going to delete her a long long time ago. I tried to keep her around as long as I could but after some good PVP against Farine and Houltay today it seemed like a proper time to let her go.

I'm sorry I wasn't more active with Vhaeryl but during "her life" I finished school and moved out to Malibu, California where I've been living for the past month and a half now. I'm not done with SK but I need to roll a character who isn't so time intensive. There is so much upkeep and stuff to do on a sorceror that it's just too much at times.

I decided a long time ago to delete Vhaeryl when people found out I played her when I accidentally posted a log of hers on my "Demon_SK" [REDACTED] acct name. Needless to say I really dislike it when the general player base knows who my character is because I think it ruins my want to role play the character...Especially when I'm trying to roleplay a female that people know is played by a dude....Just kinda kills it for me, ya know?

Well anyhow I have been playing this game since 1998 and I have no intentions of stopping at anytime. It doesn't take hours and hours to effectively play this game, just an hour here and there. The only problem I have now is I live in California and somehow ping 1500 to the SK server. It really sucks and makes PVP pretty much impossible. I'm glad Vhaeryl is gone so I can really focus on something new and fresh that I have never done before.

I've never played a shaman or a bard so I might just give those two classes a try. See you all in the game!

Post subject: Re: Vhaeryl Jhabbuk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:53 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
I enjoyed my interactions with Vhaeryl mostly on Elreaan. Great team mate to have around. I am sorry Vhaeryl slowly faded away, heavens knows the black hand could have used an active Vhaeryl to kick [REDACTED] and take names. Take it easy and I look forward to your next.

:drunk:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:03 pm 
Mortal

That's understandable, actually, if SK lives out in Pennsylvania as is suggested. Good luck with your next.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:33 pm 
About time, I mean i get not having time, but holding rare or unique items when you know you don't have the time to play is a bit lame. I never really knew the character, but I hope if I get that distracted with real life I'm not that disrespectful to the rest of the pbase by holding a lot of unique loot.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:06 pm 
Mortal

I do apologize for that in my own selfishness I held on to it because I put a lot of work into it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:10 pm 
Mortal Contributor

A remarkably impotent character for a deep-elf sorc I'm sorry to say.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:17 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Retired Troll
Back when you were playing Laechlyn and before that Zebastian, all you could talk about was how OP sorcs were. Then you rolled a delf sorc, weren't especially effective, and argued that sorcs shouldn't be nerfed? . . . huh

Anyways, I actually like you and think you're a top notch player. Come back soon. You add a lot to the game.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:33 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
I did like what little I saw of Vhaeryl, enjoy your next.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:48 pm 
Mortal

I had the same ping problem until I found out that my sister had her laptop on in with a bittorrent client running in the background that I didn't even know about. Maybe you should check for that sort of thing? Really made it impossible for me to play any games online, because my upstream was locked down by the seeding of stupid files.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:50 pm 
Mortal

Orac wrote:
A remarkably impotent character for a deep-elf sorc I'm sorry to say.

I see a pattern emerging here.

I disagree with you as well. But I think you're just locked into the siege mentality.