Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 2:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Moir Owner of the Roaring Lion
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:41 pm 
Mortal

I deleted because I was killed by Adoran and given the full loot because well he's Adoran. He tried selling me his junk suit for twenty black. I spent hours upon hours building the RP with this guy and because of Adoran being himself I cant continue to play him anymore. Sorry to everyone who I had big RPs with. I can not and will not put up with this game anymore as long as that little fart is still playing this game.

I want to thank Atlera, Velad, Amithlen, Krysti, All the Harlequin, Xunux for the blast I had yesturday. See if Adoran could learn to play like, that but we all know hes just a little kid with a har on for griefing. Xunux and I keed eachother repetedly but we both walked away with our own things. I know I shouldnt let the fart get to me but I cant help it. So I guess its so long SK. Hopefully you will all wisen up and just repededly kill any character he has until he never comes back, because he just keeps running people off with is antics. I know I also shouldnt let looting get to me, but when its Adoran it just pisses me off and the fact that he got the whole hand involved because he was too scared to do anything about it himself.

Post subject: Re: Moir Owner of the Roaring Lion
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:46 pm 
Mortal

Seriously why do you even play this game... I know you and Josh introduced it to me and all but I don't understand why you still do =P

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:09 am 
Mortal

Hehe,

Who does Adoran [sic] play? Need to clap him on the back.

I didn't like Moir pretty much from the off. I had no idea who played him - he just seemed arrogant beyond all belief. Whilst not an uncommon trait on SK, that always annoys me in new characters. It doesn't surprise me at all it was you in hindsight.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:48 am 
Mortal

You shouldn't let looting get to you because you've done and justified doing it yourself. When it is Adroan doing it, you should know your place on the totem pole. Though I'm confused. Isn't Adroan the player? Wasn't your character killed by one of his characters?

I figure once Ardith reveals who he is playing, you'll roll something to ride his coattails. See you soon!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:07 am 
Mortal

Well this bums me out. I had hopes for the Roaring Lion! Thanks for all the pointers and assists with Zala while I was learning, finally giving me a peek at the Dreamscape (!), and any number of fun moments.

And I'll just repeat my sentiment on this.. YOU GUYS MUST STOP DOING THAT. :(

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:50 am 
Mortal Contributor

SK Character: I wish :(
1: You started trying to pk me when I was mentor.
2: I told you that you were poking at the bee hive before you made your decisions.
3: If you get this emo about a text based rpg, I would hate to see any other common situation you encounter in your life.
4: I think you need professional help.
5: Roll a Deep-elf Sorc if you want to learn to PK.
6: Moir was a trip and your lame attempt to play on all sides, obviously that did not turn out for the best. So find a friend to roll with, be creative and stick with it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:00 am 
Mortal

Galdor loved his interactions with Moir. It was quite fun while it lasted. Roll another! :drunk:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:35 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
The first interaction I had with Moir was when he was level 25 or so when he walked into the room after I had killed a Talon merc, took the container and coin off the ground which I was intending to leave, and then walked off. Luckily I had already emptied the container or you would have effectively jlooted everything in there because you were so low level that it got stolen by thieves when you logged out a few minutes later because I was bringing the pain.

I then spam-killed you and sold your EQ every time until I had sold enough to sum up to what you stole because you refused to pay me back for the coin. It was awesome.

If you want to cry about griefing people and looting them in PvP, then stealing containers from freshly dead GM characters when you're only level 25 and then logging off to avoid PK within minutes afterwards is just as bad if not worse.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:53 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
This was a dumb thing to delete over. Don't recreate and roll for the Hand.

Moir was a lot of fun, but I don't see why people get so hot and bothered and have to delete over things like PK and belongings. If you're being PKed repeatedly or harassed ICly, maybe.

Adroan had a lot of great suggestions, in my opinion. At least 5 and 6. Good thing he's never deleted a character out of frustration before.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:09 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Ivstnesr, Drakey
I actually liked this one, from what I saw. Alot of bad things said here, but none of them I can confirm or deny. Chilling out is important. I have been looted quite a few times on my current, and guess what? I have had her 3 years, i actually put that in tune with me growing up, being able to keep a SK char that long through lootings.