Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Atlera
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:44 pm 
Mortal

Atlera was created as a comeback char just to get myself back used to SK quickly. She was fun but shaman are so limiting. I just don't have time to play her much anymore and I wasn't really having any fun with her now that she doesn't even know anyone. Thanks all for a fun few months with her. I'll be back with something sometime. :) Have fun!

Post subject: Re: Atlera
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:59 am 
Mortal

SK Character: RAWR!
:cry: All of Ili's friends disappear. And she's a minor train wreck each time it happens. Do you have any idea what you've just done?

After the initial irritation with Atlera referring to one of her friends as "prey meat" Iliphalia grew to like her, mostly because Dufelt was insistent that the first impression wasn't all there was to her. :P

I know what you mean about GRIFF/SHA/FIST. I've had the combo. It's fun for a little while, and levels really fast (even for me). I enjoyed her while she lasted. Hope to see you soon! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:40 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Retired Troll
I came to appreciate Atlera as a character. She was lots of fun, she had some good depth to her, and she was well RPed. She was also skilled in pvp. I was pretty happy when Antiira and I managed to gank her, and I still have her runed cloak of mists, which I sometimes refer to as the runed cloak of awesomeness.

I was at first put off by the excessive use of voodoo, but that's mostly just because I hate the spell. There was this one time when you voodooed a groupmate of mine, and we instantly tried to gate to you from several different places, with no success. I'm still incredibly curious how this was achieved, though I imagine that it was either dumb luck, or some tactic that is not foolproof, since I've seen logs of Atlera getting gate-ganked after using voodoo.

This was a good character and I wish you luck on your next.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:00 pm 
Mortal

Atlera was a mean griffon! But in the end she made her amends with my necromancer, and he with her, that was the RP that made me decide I was done with my character as well! Good job!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:40 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Delear - Maridosen
Atlera was one of the main reasons i've stayed around for as long as I did with Mordynil.

You have my gratitude for all the fun RP and travels. I wish we could make a few more trips and some PK... Well, maybe in another reincarnation at some other time.

Take care.-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:19 pm 
Mortal

I saw two sides of Atlera. I laughed at Atlera when I played Ariya when Atlera got destroyed while tanking, and got out tanked by a paladin, which just made me giggle so hard.

On the flip side with my hellion, the two of them really didn't get along. I always figured Atlera would declare war on the Black Hand if given the opportunity. That never came to fruition. I would have loved to kill some griffon shaman though.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:56 am 
Mortal

I loved Atlera when I played my petitte shaman who smiled in the break of dawn :( Good luck with whatever you do next

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:59 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Toji
Atlera was one of the first people Toji met! And has given him some valuable lessons in the beginning!

It's sad to see her gone! Good luck with your next, and hopefully, it will be sooner rather than later :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:27 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
I liked Atlera a lot. It's always nice to play with someone who had found their comfort spot with their playstyle, and had solid RP to back it up too.

Good luck with your next!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:14 am 
Mortal

There is so much I can say about Atlera. Galdor saw Atlera as a mother figure, she always helped him get back on his feet (which was countless times). She was a brilliant asset to the game. I hope one day we can play on the same side again. Please roll another!

All the best,
Fury :drunk: