Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Kahn the beast
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:10 am 
Mortal

Apprentice(1) recalled to find a group lead by Alaric and company that killed him on sight. Made a spirit doll, took all his coin. So I deleted, bravo guys you are skilled!

Edit: you need to let people level if you want a challenge in pk. You guys have no respect for the other players.

Post subject: Re: Kahn the beast
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:41 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
Yeah, I've been pretty appalled by some of that behavior too. Sorry bro.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:46 am 
Mortal

I agree. They really need to get over themselves. It's possible to be evil without murdering every effing lightie lowbie you see, guys!

I'm sorry this happened. :(

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:15 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Cyndane - Talys
qq, I didn't delete when ardith ganked Cyndane 5+ times before mentor and took my coin and weapon each time with no rp. Also didn't see anyone up in arms over it. [REDACTED] hypocrites, lol.

Last edited by WickedWitch on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:18 am 
Mortal

Yeah man sorry that happen, just shows that some of them have no icly or occly respect.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:43 am 
Mortal

WickedWitch wrote:
qq, I didn't delete when ardith ganked Cyndane 5+ times before mentor and took my coin and weapon each time with no rp. Also didn't see anyone up in arms over it. confusing hypocrites, lol.

Who's the hypocrite here? Who, out of the people posting in this thread, helped ardith gank you before you hit mentor?

Don't worry, I'll wait.

And just because he did that, that makes it okay for you guys to do it to everyone else, huh? That makes it acceptable?

Again, get over yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:47 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Cyndane - Talys
jennbo did for one, and qq more I wasn't involved in this and can guarantee stuff like this wouldn't happen if lowbies didn't run away when you gave them a chance to rp. also, omgz ganking lowbies!? you say that like dying on sk is actually a setback

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:50 am 
Mortal

Bad timing on your part. It happens. Level shouldn't restrict players from killing. Maybe you can try to start in an area that doesn't have lighties pulling the same stunts. From an IC perspective, there is no reason darkies need to be "better" than lighties when handling these situations. Even if it's only a small group of select lighties. In short, suck it up. You live, die, and get a res.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:55 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
WickedWitch wrote:
jennbo did for one, and qq more I wasn't involved in this and can guarantee stuff like this wouldn't happen if lowbies didn't run away when you gave them a chance to rp. also, omgz ganking lowbies!? you say that like dying on sk is actually a setback

I of all people don't support this kind of bull, including from ardith. I have recently had a lot more experience playing with team darkie on an alt, and 90% of them are complete jerks who have absolutely no regard for other players. Ardith may be a jerk, but that doesn't mean you have to be too. Apprentice 1? Really? What do you "win" after bringing a group to PK a lowbie like that?

I didn't even interact with Kahn once, so I have no idea if it was even slightly deserved. All I know is that the darkies really don't seem to care about other players, RP, or any of that boring nonsense - as long as they have sweet loot! They're playing SK like it's WoW.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:57 am 
Mortal

ladyjennbo wrote:
I didn't even interact with Kahn once, so I have no idea if it was even slightly deserved.

The key phrase in this entire thread. I don't know if it's deserved or not either, but there's no point grabbing your pitchforks for either side until both stories were laid out.

I'm sure if Muktar's troll character story wasn't so well known, people would be upst at the lighties for ganking someone of apprenticeish rank.