Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:06 am 
Immortal (Inactive)

I swear...one of these days, I'm going to quit, just to get a g'bye thread to frame it for my wall.

Ain, you're going to be missed. I mean, who else am I going to have as much fun slaying and disconnecting and such? Marfik's a close second, but there's far better ways to torture him. *snoopydances*

I know you weren't always sure why you got asked "upstairs", but I think that most of the responses here so far should show you exactly why, and that we knew what we were doing (even if you still think we're all crazy...but that's beside the point).

You've been one of the best imms around in a long time, putting in the hours even long after the first blush of, "Wow! I'm an imm!" has worn off. You've done some great building along the way, both visible and less well-known. You've worked with and for players, keeping things on an even keel. You've helped keep the business of the mud from overwhelming me on days that I just had to throw my hands up in the air.

So go... Stay safe... And come back soon in whatever capacity you wish to. You'll be missed greatly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:56 am 
Mortal

You were good for the MUD.

Later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:39 am 
Mortal

*:cry: Goes off and cries. :cry:*

Damn, how many Imms are we down to now. I believe we are out several of a full staff, but this one just really sux [REDACTED]. I liked Ain a lot, although I didn't really have as much interaction with you as I would like.
I'm dearly sorry to see someone who has had such a huge affect on the MUD leave. You will be missed. Stay alive and come back.

We all do really like you, even if we just [REDACTED] a lot. :wink:

sleeper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:46 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Jayerm
Dude, it's been great having you as an IMM to serve us here. From what Nathan and the others told me, and just by speaking to you on YIM or IRC you sound like a good person. Shame I couldn't come down there and meet you last weekend when the rest of the TN crew went down there.

However, the best of luck with you in the army. Hopefully you won't get anything lobed your way because I would hate to here that Horse was hurt or worse. Please do come back to us here at SK, your one of the sane people on the IMM staff we have...next to Algorab that is...

GOOD LUCK AND GODSPEED!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:22 am 
:cry:

I have no words that I could share with everyone in here to express how I feel. Just... take care of yourself, and know that my thoughts will always be with you. Everything will work out in the end, as we have been planning.

Lots of love to the one who, among many... many things, tolerated my SK burnouts, motivated me to keep it up, inspired me to become a better player, pulled me back in line when required and was basically -there- for me all along.

Thank you, Sean. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:14 pm 
Mortal

*breaks off half of his newly found cookie, and gives it to Eur0*

ARMYAM3R33T!!!!!!!111111111111`````````````````111``1`1`!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:21 pm 
Mortal

:(

You made a great player and an even better IMM. Take care, horsie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:28 pm 
Mortal

Take care of yourself. You were a great player and imm alike. Hopefully be the time that you will come back things will again be fun for ya! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:44 pm 
Mortal

Although I don't think I've ever had dealings with you, I know what a blow loosing an Imm is to the mud. I hope you stay safe while you are in the Army, and come back to SK feeling refreshed and ready to take up an Imm position again.

Good luck and have fun this weekend.
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:46 pm 
Without a doubt, this man is one of the best sycophants I've ever known. He bootlicked himself all the way into the pantheon!

On a more serious note, aside from your shithouse aussie accent, you're a good guy, and the mud, as well as the folks on IRC, will miss you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next