Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Tue Oct 08, 2024 11:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:25 pm 
Mortal

I can't think of anyone else who could have made something like Qualy work out as well as it did. Thanks for sharing her with us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:56 pm 
Mortal

I've detested drunken RP, almost as much as I detest those that spam the in game emotes. Don't take this as a shot to your person, I just condemn the play style you went with, right down to the ninth circle.

As for chaotic play styles, why is it always the drunken idiot people play towards?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:15 pm 
Mortal

Drunken people are rather chaotic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:20 am 
Mortal

SK Character: RAWR!
Drunken people are less chaotic than straight stupid. I would like to see someone RP a drunken SK character that picked insurmountable fights, neglected their responsibilities entirely, shied away from law enforcement as much as possible, blacked or passed the hell out, drunk mounted (wandered around aimlessly, or with an aim but swerving all over the place), vomited, had rotting teeth from vomiting, killed innocent people, etc.

Drunkeness in SK is kind of a joke. Or, rather, Chaos is a general joke embodied in stupid "I HAVE BEER!" RP.

That all said, I didn't run into Qualy very often, but she seemed okay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:35 am 
Mortal

pretty awesome char btw

Post subject: Re: Qualy Stonker, Pinky, Fatalist, The Nudist.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:11 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Ivstnesr, Drakey
I know this took forever, but here is her backstory.

Qualy Stonker was born in the depths of a cave near teron, her family was very small and attempted to shelter her from everything. When she grew old enough to have a beard, it grew pink. This in turn caused her family to abaondon her leaving her in the slums of Teron. She found comfort in a human family that took her in and raised her as their own, by the time she reached thirty six she was pretty much on her own and her human companions were old and near dead. She found herself seeking the church of Sadal for one simple reason, her odd fated facial hair color attracted much attention to her and she saw it as her fate to be the odd duck, luckily she grew up in Teron where she thrived. When being considered to join the Sadalites she walked into her first interview drunk and attacked the other seeker, this did not please Corelioen(sp). When she was in her mid sixtys she found her way into the Harlequins, where she truly fit in for the first time in her life! She always felt very welcome within the band of offbeat jesters. Her journey took her many many places, she saw most of the realms that were to see. Nearly every power knew her name, she fought alongside a very strange group of people but never went looking for a fight (unless it was a duel). If someone was attacked in Teron she would assist then without question, a few times this led to her death. As Qualy grew older, her will to fight never died she was near fearless.

A special thanks goes to Maraigh and Nosephthyki I could always count on you two for great RP. I am sure there are many many many others (zellidon) but that was a while ago now and my memory suxxxxx.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:01 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Phreya, Kouin, Nosephthyki
Awwww memories!!!!

It took quite a while to get Qualy invested if I recall. I think this was about the time I had just moved to Japan and both IC and OOC I was relying on Corelieon a lot for faith related stuff. He put her through a lot to get inducted after that incident. But she really proved herself a great sadalite in the end. And Thyki still has Qualy's pink shield!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:53 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Ivstnesr, Drakey
Thyki wrote:
Awwww memories!!!!

It took quite a while to get Qualy invested if I recall. I think this was about the time I had just moved to Japan and both IC and OOC I was relying on Corelieon a lot for faith related stuff. He put her through a lot to get inducted after that incident. But she really proved herself a great sadalite in the end. And Thyki still has Qualy's pink shield!

WOW!!!! her legacy remains?? haha