Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2024 6:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:27 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Vusaria, Vakria, Valisera
I am sorry to see Estobar go, he hunted me with a passion when I was Valisera, and was more than helpful and willing to call on me as Vakria. My interactions with him were always positive (Even when he was trying to kill me) and enjoyable. I for one will miss him. I hope you come back with another.

Vakria/Valisera

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:21 am 
Mortal

Thank you Estobar for the good times. I will miss having another barbarian in the Hammer with me. I wish I could have played with you more but my hours are just to insane to be anything but a very casual player.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:08 pm 
Mortal

Hmf. If I had seen this coming I would have created something for Hammer instead of what i'm doing now. A pity, regardless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:59 pm 
Mortal

Achernar wrote:
Active IMMs know when such is the case and have things in hand. That there are 0 of 4 of the normally given flags, I'd say something is amiss. In every other kingdom there are active or semi-active IMMs who have flagged leaders in their factions.There's a specific reason you haven't seen me step in, but you'll see that soon enough.

I'm waiting on you then big guy. Shoot me a PM perhaps?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:30 am 
Mortal

I liked Estobar. He was a good presence for the game when he came online.

Baalu will be pissed when he finds out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:45 am 
Mortal

Edoras wrote:
Estobar gave out jloots on almost every kill, which is something I've never liked from an OOC standpoint. He also never was able to stand up to Turon without extra PCs by his side, unlike other hammers.

Besides not living up to his potential as a hammarb he was good and I liked his RP, although the player definitely overestimates his characters' strength and his own PvP ability.

An accusation of Estobar overdoing jlooting from the player of Turon is laughable. Turon looted on almost every kill I saw with him - aligned with him or against him.

However, it is worth saying that he did seem to like to go against Turon in serious numbers. When I played Dorgan he also ran from encounters I fully expected to lose, which was odd. Considering I always thought hammarb was about as good as it got in mellee I thought that was weak.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:08 pm 
Mortal

Estobar was an awesome character. The contribution he put into the game is huge. The loss of him is a serious blow.

Regarding the ooc side of things, yeah, what the others are saying have some merit. Haters gonna hate. People are going to troll. Maybe it is something to consider.

Generally you make a good line of characters so keep them coming!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:40 pm 
Mortal

I liked flirting with you in jail /kissy face

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:22 pm 
Mortal

Estobar was Hanathena's best friend and she will miss him. I enjoyed logging on and seeing him online. He was my favorite Hammer. I also loved when he would kill my dark alt because I felt he was doing his job. I will miss him as a character and hope you create another one soon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:24 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Retired Troll
dorgan wrote:
An accusation of Estobar overdoing jlooting from the player of Turon is laughable. Turon looted on almost every kill I saw with him

I'm pretty sure Edoras stuck to the policy of "take what we have use for, leave the rest." jlooting is not the same thing as looting in general. Your argument might as well read:

dorgan wrote:
An accusation of Estobar overdoing jlooting from the player of Turon is laughable. Turon rode a flying pig into battle.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next