Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2024 6:20 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:00 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Bran
The reason I dislike estobar//his player is because he's a [REDACTED] oocly. He has no sense of OOC courtesy at all. After losing a pk that my priest was healing for, he blamed the loss completely on my priest and tarnished him for no reason even when every other hammer thought he was being stupid for it and my priest couldn't have done anything in the situation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:04 pm 
That's not ooc though, you failed ICly as a priest of the Hammer of Light and let the darkness win...whether or not it's kosher is questionable. But that's not ooc play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:13 pm 
Mortal

Neconct wrote:
That's not ooc though, you failed ICly as a priest of the Hammer of Light and let the darkness win...whether or not it's kosher is questionable. But that's not ooc play.

How's that not ooc? He got mad because he lost a pk and took it out on someone. Thats completely ooc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:26 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: ArchaicSmurf
Sounds to me like a leader who has high expectations for those he has inducted. You can still be a lighty and know how to administer discipline. Learn the lesson and pay for your mistakes.

Earn your keep. Nothing OOC here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:30 pm 
Mortal

VelvetWinter wrote:
Sounds to me like a leader who has high expectations for those he has inducted. You can still be a lighty and know how to administer discipline. Learn the lesson and pay for your mistakes.

Okay you dipshit, if you don't listen here then dont respond.

He had -NO- -IC- reason to ever tarnish my priest. He did all that he could with the situation, there was nothing more he could do to help improve the fight to get the win. Estobar got pissed that he died and lost his loot, then looked for someone to place the blame on and tarnished them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:45 pm 
Mortal

mundufisen wrote:
VelvetWinter wrote:

Okay you dipshit, if you don't listen here then dont respond.

He had -NO- -IC- reason to ever tarnish my priest. He did all that he could with the situation, there was nothing more he could do to help improve the fight to get the win. Estobar got pissed that he died and lost his loot, then looked for someone to place the blame on and tarnished them.

where's Edoras?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:57 pm 
Tarnishing people for failing in PK can be IC...jeckel you're just being a big QQr

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:01 pm 
Mortal

Neconct wrote:
Tarnishing people for failing in PK can be IC...jeckel you're just being a big QQr

Hey tirn, dipshit, listen to what is being said. There was no -failing- to it.

And I didn't QQ then nor am I now, just expalining my reasoning for being glad his character is gone since my first post was pretty blunt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:03 pm 
The fact of the matter is that's all perspective whether or not you could have done more....and as leader of the Hammer of Light that falls on him, accusing him of ooc play here just makes you look a bit foolish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:07 pm 
Mortal

Neconct wrote:
The fact of the matter is that's all perspective whether or not you could have done more....and as leader of the Hammer of Light that falls on him, accusing him of ooc play here just makes you look a bit foolish.

You have no idea what you're talking about because again you didn't read what was being wrote, but I'm not going to argue and fill this thread with more useless flames and talking [REDACTED].

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next