Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2024 8:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:24 pm 
Mortal

Mayhaps that isn't fun for him, Rodney.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:33 pm 
Mortal

grep wrote:
Mayhaps that isn't fun for him, Rodney.

I never said it was. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:35 pm 
Mortal

Your right, Without conflict I would find this game incredibly boring and not worth playing. I mean holding hands and singing Kumbaya is not my definition of fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:29 pm 
Mortal

meztiso wrote:
Roll a lightie priest of Aludra and be queer to your hearts desire.

No offensive, but getting along with everyone sounds as fun as outnumbering your enemy 3 to 1.

You can [REDACTED] off man. I'm pretty sure that I have a aludran priest, who is a giant [REDACTED] sucker to darkies and has no problems PKing. I'm also pretty sure he is leader of Hammer, and really doesn't want anything to do with you if you aren't from Taslamar or Ayamao. Quit talking out of your [REDACTED] and sounding like a 2 yr old idiot. I respect your chars, because you do -usually- try and stay in your RP and play the game right, but I'm sick and [REDACTED] tired of you and dip [REDACTED] (Rodwen) posting in the forums. It makes my head hurt. Seriously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:31 pm 
Mortal

Relax, Max.

I, too, once made an Aludran. There's an OOC mud sex legacy that you have neither responsibility nor control over. :P

I can also attest to Eabn's orientation. :3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:45 pm 
Mortal

the_skaddict wrote:
meztiso wrote:

No offensive, but getting along with everyone sounds as fun as outnumbering your enemy 3 to 1.

You can leak off man. I'm pretty sure that I have a aludran priest, who is a giant white meat sucker to darkies and has no problems PKing. I'm also pretty sure he is leader of Hammer, and really doesn't want anything to do with you if you aren't from Taslamar or Ayamao. Quit talking out of your rear and sounding like a 2 yr old idiot. I respect your chars, because you do -usually- try and stay in your RP and play the game right, but I'm sick and confusing tired of you and dip love (Rodwen) posting in the forums. It makes my head hurt. Seriously.

:cry: And here I was thinking I'd improved. I guess not enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:16 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Theodoric
You are hands down the most annoying person on the forums since Grep when through his/her supertroll phase. In fact, you're worse than Grep ever was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:23 pm 
Mortal

Hey, now.

Do be careful -- that might be seen as a compliment. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:25 am 
Mortal

the_skaddict wrote:
meztiso wrote:

You can leak off man. I'm pretty sure that I have a aludran priest, who is a giant white meat sucker to darkies and has no problems PKing. I'm also pretty sure he is leader of Hammer, and really doesn't want anything to do with you if you aren't from Taslamar or Ayamao. Quit talking out of your rear and sounding like a 2 yr old idiot. I respect your chars, because you do -usually- try and stay in your RP and play the game right, but I'm sick and confusing tired of you and dip love (Rodwen) posting in the forums. It makes my head hurt. Seriously.

No idea who you are talking about. I do remember when I played 5 years ago Aludra was full of PK fail, and mudsex (I also believe the talons were as well). The only person in that church I know of now is Owen and i never met the guy.

That said, My point still stands. If you want to get along with everyone an aludran priest would be the thing to roll. Getting along with everyone is also (IMHO) very much a funsucking idea (among other kinds of sucking). If you rolled a mean aludra priest then i have to question how devoted to love an angry person is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:32 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Theodoric
Caesarea?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next