o===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===o
o Health: Excellent Mental: Pulsating Physical: Fresh o
o Attribute points: 0 Wimpy: 0 percent Mode: Kill/aggressive o
o===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===o
o You are standing. o
o You are over three-fourths of the way to the next level. o
o You have played 67 hour(s) so far. o
oOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOo

Well thanks Mitch for being a dick and tarnishing me over the weekend when I was out of town. :) This guy was made just for the Keepers because they were inactive. Now they are not. So Ill be going along a different route.

He was born in Taslamar, when he was younger he heard of the East controling the Guard and wanted to change that. He had a brother Sevren whom he grew up with and trained with. When he was about thirty two he Spoke to the Queen and got swore an oath to bring Taslamar back up out of the deep hole it was in. He began defending the city daily. Often outnumbered and ill equipped. He then noticed a large number of Peacekepers around So he felt accomplished and left his post to seek a change in the realms. After a few mishaps he found faith in Serving a God where he took another oath to purge the realms of Evil, that did not work to well considering he was not able to speak to the right person to join the Hammer of Light. He left his things and Will to an Aspiring Paladin who he thinks will change the Realms for good!

See yall around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:39 am 
Mortal

I liked Beia and his seemingly extreme urge to help any lowbie. I made plenty of them in the time he was around and every one was greeted instantly and if you weren't in a hurry, asked if they needed any help. Thanks for the character, however short lived it was, and can't wait to see your next.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:00 am 
Mortal

Rodwen wrote:
I liked Beia and his seemingly extreme urge to help any lowbie.

No joke, thanks for the help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:41 am 
Mortal

I have seen few but good things. Obviously, he had a good background story and a pity he deserted it so soon.

Was very helpful indeed.

As for Peacekeepers, I think they are still in need considering that he was the only one I saw him defending the city, all by himself. This always adds up for a follower of Courage ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:06 am 
Mortal

The only thing I ever knew about Beia was they he kept losing duels to Zancore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:16 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
I don't think that Beia ever spoke three words in a row to Antiira without lying, and Antiira loved to return the favor. I honestly wonder if you figured out the whole "if you challenge Vaerlsarlak one on one you'll get a full suit of adamantite" thing, or if you just gave up after Tristan died on the way to him.

Not that Beia lying to Antiira was a bad thing, I just found the amount of lies to be overwhelming. I also found it a little strange how he expected Antiira to not only stop killing, but to help him on account of the fact that Beia left the Peacekeepers to join the Hammer of Light.

Overall this character seemed to be classic Adroan, I'm not sure why I didn't figure it out sooner. That said, he was a pretty good peacekeeper, even if you did lie a bunch and constantly say "seriously?" whenever I killed/looted/treated you poorly.

Oh, and stop triggering when you get bashed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:29 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
My only experience with this character was when I was resurrecting an adventuring party in Teron, including a lowbie. Before I could heal or gate them away, Beia entered in with Lynard and they proceeded to kill Silith and the lowbie, completely naked, just resurrected.

Lynard later apologized and was angry at having been dragged into the situation, but Beia was just a jerk about it.

Sorry, but there's no glory in killing naked people with spirit disorientation. It gave me a really bad impression of you. Others may not mind that sort of thing so much, but I find it really tacky and tasteless from an OOC perspective. When I found out that you were in the Alshain religion, it made it even more laughable.

Post subject: Re: [Dwa Mer] [None] Beia Stonecraft - Courageous Warrior
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:56 pm 
Mortal

spammer4life wrote:
Well thanks Mitch for being a dork and tarnishing me over the weekend when I was out of town. :)

You're welcome. Believe it or not you're not the only person that's thanking me.

It's really too bad you can't see past yourself to work towards improving your characters and playstyle. I've told you before that I think you have the potential to put out some amazing characters and not be unbearable to be around. The minute that you logged on and threw a massive cry-fest because I tarnished you though pretty much killed that opinion I have of you.

Good luck with your next. I hope for the sake of whoever decides to be around you that you don't throw as much of a tantrum when they have had enough of your crap and decide to punish you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:44 pm 
Mortal Contributor

ladyjennbo wrote:
My only experience with this character was when I was resurrecting an adventuring party in Teron, including a lowbie. Before I could heal or gate them away, Beia entered in with Lynard and they proceeded to kill Silith and the lowbie, completely naked, just resurrected.

I never really knew this character. But I know I am not down with just rezz killing. I hate that crap. Oddly enough I don't remember it ever being done to me, though It probably has been.

http://www.shatteredkingdoms.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20021

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:55 pm 
Mortal

ladyjennbo wrote:

Lynard later apologized and was angry at having been dragged into the situation, but Beia was just a jerk about it.

Sorry, but there's no glory in killing naked people with spirit disorientation. It gave me a really bad impression of you. Others may not mind that sort of thing so much, but I find it really tacky and tasteless from an OOC perspective. When I found out that you were in the Alshain religion, it made it even more laughable.

I was not the one who brandished the Staves that affected Everyone :/ and I failed retreating 2 times when I realized that we were fighting a lowbie.

oh and Mitch sorry for not complying with your OOC methods to play the game. I find it funny you are still aloud to play SK considering you have been banned what 3 times? W/e your a clown and have no life, enjoy being a bum pal.