Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Fri Oct 11, 2024 1:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Kaly
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:12 pm 
Mortal

So the name Kaly came from Cali(fornia) and was never meant to make people think he was a she. It always upset me IC that people would call me a she.

anyway, I want to say sorry to Antiira who really did help me out a ton after hitting GM. i wish I could still play as much as I did because I had great ideas and the RP continued all the time. However, I feel it would of been a great diservice to be an unactive priest. I would really not be doing much of anything. I will be fiddling around with alts and stuff, but nothing to big.

For the story if anyone cares.

Kaly came from a farm in nerina. He was greatly loved by his parents. One day he had a little brother and it changed his life. His brother was an overachiever and recieved countless accolades from the parents. Kaly began to feel jealous over this and in it slowly ate at him. He began soul searching and his anger for his brother grew. He would have conversations with himself all day long. Dreaming of how his parents would of loved him more had his brother never existed. He spent much time feeling sorry for himself and growing angry at his brother.

In typical darkie fashion, he decided one day to kill his brother. once the deed was done, he did not know what to do with his dead brother and was able to blame the town drunk. The town drunk was killed as a result. The son of the town drunk unable to live with his family name killed himself.

Kaly fell into deep regret. He blamed his parents for loving his brother more then himself, blamed his brother for taking the love (which in his eyes was rightfully his). He did have great remorse for the drunkard and his family.

The conversations with himself lead him to leave his small farm and seek out some religion. He would hear himself whispering Sadr and Dabi's name and believed he was destined to serve one of the two dark gods (those were the churches I originally wanted to join).

____________ created ____________

So I began leveling, trying to hide my aura best I can while still trying to figure out a way to get into one of the two churches. I ran into a bard (?Syrina? seeking a celestial audiance) and he became the first person I interacted with. I bothered him and asked lots of questions about the politics of the world and churches (I was seriously curious about it OOC as well since I had not played in such a long time).

From there I ran into another bard (I think) who RPed with me. I told her I wanted to join Dabi/Sadr and she told me that perhaps there was a third option. She spoke of thuban and how his spheres greatly influenced my own life and that perhaps I was always in a path to lies. So I decided to join lies.

I leveled as fast as I can so I could learn the thuban spell and hide my alignment and pretend to be a lightie priest in search of a church. around this time i noticed how much stronger the darkies were then the lighties and actually wished I had rolled a lightie priest for a bit. I still went on and thought I would like to be on the lightie side for a bit untill the numbers balance out and then down the road reveal myself a darkie. In the end my lie was obviously found out and everyone who was supposed to be my friend ended up hating me.

At that point Kaly became a really dark person. He lived to twist the light. He did not want to kill lighties so much as to make them act like darkies. I spent a lot of time in an RP event I had planned. I hoped to take body parts from prominant lighties (like Lynard, aghelia) and in a ritual place them on Nasqui.

I am no longer playing (and have stopped about 2 weeks ago really) and Nasqui deleted. I still enjoyed my interaction with everyone I ran into.

Thanks to Lynard, Jasuitsu, Aghelia, The Paladin in truth (forgot the name), Gliknok, everyone in the Crucible really and my Brother in faith.

I really enjoyed and I will be playing some lowbies so don't PK them to the ground please. I hope to have the time to play heavily again and see many of you. Thanks for the good time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:15 am 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
I loved all my interactions with Kaly. Well done and thank you for spicing up sk with your roleplay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:05 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Ivstnesr, Drakey
DAMN YOU! oh well, i wish we could have played more together, in the beggining we were together alot, then our hours quit meshing up. I was sad to see you off the flock list, and came here and sure enough. Good luck with whatever you do in life and in game. I hope you the best SIR! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:12 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
I always wanted to spend more time with Kaly than I ended up spending. Fun character.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:16 am 
Mortal

I loved being lied to. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:00 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Vusaria, Vakria, Valisera
I was the Paladin of Truth...Vakria. :) You were a fun character that really got stuff moving in the battle of darkie v lightie that is for certain. And was even a ton of fun to interact with post discovery of your true colors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:17 pm 
Mortal

When Syrina first met Kaly, he actually liked him. It was refreshing to see someone actually RP their age and curiosity and such of the world. After he found out he was a darkie, and especially when he introduced him to Nasqui, Syrina, for the first time was actually leery around someone, that someone being Kaly. He thought that even Ealuriel wasn't as twisted as what Kaly had wanted, thus he pretty much tried to avoid Kaly in fear of his life or so, and for that I'm truly sorry that it went that way. I loved the interactions I had with him. Good luck on your next when you get time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:03 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: None!
I enjoyed all the interactions I had with this character. I remember how betrayed Agaleia felt after Kaly's true aura was revealed after she honestly believed he meant well. You did a great job on the rp with this character, and I was looking forward to things being spiced up even more. Sad to see this one go. Hope you can come back with another. GL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:11 pm 
Mortal

Deception is always a difficult thing to pull off for long. I'm glad you enjoyed your character, and I thanks for sharing it with us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:03 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Marcellus
Jasutisu saw right through his deception, the trick was making others. It put me on one heck of a ride to get that sorted out, and it was well worth it. Good game sir.