Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 12:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:14 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Cyndane - Talys
I enjoyed the one interaction I had with Linarumien over the character's like 150 IC year life.

Wait. Something is wrong with that sentence, what is it... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:24 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Snuffles
It is grammatically incorrect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:24 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Walthur
Been playing since around 2000.
Played many many characters, but heres just a few:

Nerlin (gnome sorc) leader of druids
Maikiru (human pala) hammer
Dubsey (human merc) harlies
Cleef Treefinger (half-elf scout) guardians
Hatonka (dwarf shaman) fist
Nadano (gia barb) hammer
Hixendor (gnome sorc) talon leader
Bruck (dwarf barb) guardians

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:40 am 
Mortal

The only two characters that made it anywhere were Amirlee and Wiccette, both ended up leaders and in Champion or Grandmaster status. I have had a bunch of missmatch characters here and there..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:07 am 
Mortal

Ive had allot of characters over the years. I dnt remember my first characters name that I created in 1996 but I tried to make adeep-elf thatwanted to be good. I was mde to delete because I ws told it was not somethng that could ever happen. After that I tried nuerous characte class combos but never got them past Mentor. After I came back toSK a coupleof years o I inally made a caracter that hit GM.

Culen/Culleni (was made to change the name cuz apparently it was from somegay vampire book) halfling necro
Krewt Griffon Shaman Leader
Elaui Deep-elf Sorc Member (thuban)
there were a few that I played hat I got bored with easily and dont remember their names.
I have two currents niether yet GM bt hopefully both will be soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:18 pm 
Mortal Contributor

Hologram, I know you get ridden alot on the forums, I've seen it. I don't really care one way or the other about that or you. But I just have to comment on how horrible that post is. I mean you got letters missing all over the place, words are all chopped up. It's bizarre. I get what you are saying but It would be nice to get a more coherent post.

Believe me, I'm not perfect at spelling and grammer. It's been a looooong time since I was in school. I did finish English 101 in college. I liked it and I had for a while what I considered good language skills, but they have since slipped away.

So I'm not perfect. But really that last post is really badly written. Maybe in the future go over your posts and edit them a bit or something. It's kind of annoying. Thanks for at least having paragraphs though. A huge wall of text is worse then what you did. I do it too but I like to fix it for people. Hopefully this post isn't to insulting to you. It's not meant to be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:49 pm 
Mortal

Orac wrote:
Hologram, I know you get ridden alot on the forums, I've seen it. I don't really care one way or the other about that or you. But I just have to comment on how horrible that post is. I mean you got letters missing all over the place, words are all chopped up. It's bizarre. I get what you are saying but It would be nice to get a more coherent post.

Believe me, I'm not perfect at spelling and grammer. It's been a looooong time since I was in school. I did finish English 101 in college. I liked it and I had for a while what I considered good language skills, but they have since slipped away.

So I'm not perfect. But really that last post is really badly written. Maybe in the future go over your posts and edit them a bit or something. It's kind of annoying. Thanks for at least having paragraphs though. A huge wall of text is worse then what you did. I do it too but I like to fix it for people. Hopefully this post isn't to insulting to you. It's not meant to be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:46 pm 
Mortal

grep wrote:
Orac wrote:
H0l09ram, I know you get ridden alot on the forums, I've seen it. I don't really care one way or the other about that or you. But I just have to comment on how horrible that post is. I mean you got letters missing all over the place, words are all chopped up. It's bizarre. I get what you are saying but It would be nice to get a more coherent post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:52 pm 
Mortal

lol. I think i just fell in love with grep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:36 am 
Mortal

Teh_Peso wrote:
lol. I think i just fell in love with grep.

Hah, I did this a few weeks ago, but then I realized, there is still the possibility of grep being a dude, so I justify my feelings in saying that I love the concept of grep as a female.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 31  Next