Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 9:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:08 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: None!
What can I say. On Kolnok I always feared the Baba war machine cause it always meant pure ownage, and I didn't have as many interactions with him as Agaleia as I would've liked to have. Either way the ones that I did have as Agaleia were always great. This character was a joy to be around, and perhaps is one of the best Priests this game has seen at least in my time. Congratulations on a long lived life, and good luck with your next.

Agaleia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:38 pm 
Mortal

Sakhul - which of yours did I forget? Lothadan you had for like 1.5 weeks and then jumped ship. Then I know you secretly played Baalu...

But what was your other character that I'm forgetting? You mean your Mira priest D'astae? I can't put a finger on his name. Maybe Aalu?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:30 pm 
Mortal Contributor

:(

Baba was one of the best characters I've ever played with. He was Farnam "Fatty" Greenhills mentor in the druids before Baba left for Guardians, alot of great rp moments there. And Estobar Wouldn't have been half the character he was without Nico, Paddah, and Baba, along with many others.

Baba was just made up of sheer awsome. It's been mentioned what a first class player Jhorleb is and that is definately true. His character was great and so was he.

I can't really say anything negative about Baba. He was good all the way around. Very very helpful, if he had a failing I would say He was very light oriented for a grey character (if he was a greybie).

That's not saying much though. Top notch stuff all way. If this player is quitting sk too I will be crushed.

Goodbye baba, time for a much earned rest. :drunk:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:31 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
Oh man, jhorleb, you have NO idea how much I wanted Baba to be on my side. Echoing the sentiments of those who have already posted, I have to say that you are a class A player; Rich RP, excellent player courtesy, and excellent player ability on top of it is a combination that is very rare to come by. I've always been impressed by your maturity both in the game and on the forums.

I also have to thank you for providing me with some of the most fun PvPs I've had: Those long-shot kills that I always thought would be cool, but are so situationally dependant that there's no way they'd ever happen: The spirit horde kill + double scroll gate gank at Ardonia where I got owned immediately afterwards are priceless in my mind. I also would like to thank you for all the times you made me run. Whenever I felt really overpowered, Baba was always there to put me in my place, or just keep me there.

Sorry for the couple of times I flipped out on you for coming at me with a large group. My mood after getting ganked and jlooted is often sour, and strangely enough, the fact that I held you in high regard usually meant that you got a decent amount of my whining, so sorry about that.

If you play another, good luck with your next, if not, good luck otherwise! :drunk:

Oh. You're still wrong about enchant armor. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:47 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
FAERTI certainly felt sad to be left out of your list since she invested you in the Miran church and hopefully encouraged you to go Druid and had lots of initial interactions. I thought maybe you were too zealous at first, but it was nice how that played out.

What a fantastic character; it's rare that someone is so well-versed in both PK and RP, seeming almost like a demi-god - yet SO willing to help people out too... a few little alts of mine often enjoyed getting things enchanted or even energized during training. I was sad that you weren't around as much in the end of your life, even though I didn't interact with you too much as Menkh.

Anyway... kudos!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:53 pm 
Mortal

Yeah, Faerti convinced him that the druids were the right choice. I had that in the story and somehow it got cut out in my editing. She was an important influence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:36 pm 
Mortal

You are the single best player SK has ever had. I love you to death. No joke. You were the sole reason I have kept so many characters(keep in mind other noobs, we don't talk often). I simply have loved every character of yours I have come into contact with, while some being on purpose, when I made Paddah, I only know who Ardith was playing, and we were out to do something(which we did). The delightful rest of Paddahs 60 year life was soley to you, Baalu, Feyih, Estobar, Antiira, Lynard, and Nico.

After Terrell, Paddah had no one else but true black rose members, and his friends in the guardians.

Without a doubt, you took Krager and made him look like a silly dwarven drunk with this one(and I happen to have loved Krager to death too!)

In retrospect. ILU! :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:31 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Snuffles
jhorleb wrote:
Sakhul - which of yours did I forget? Lothadan you had for like 1.5 weeks and then jumped ship. Then I know you secretly played Baalu...

But what was your other character that I'm forgetting? You mean your Mira priest D'astae? I can't put a finger on his name. Maybe Aalu?

Yea that was it. :D

It was way longer than 1.5 weeks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:10 am 
Mortal

I never really got to see as much of Baba as I would have liked. He came in at the tail end of my character's life with Ralina, and while she was certainly charismatic, she was mostly a lone wolf. There probably isn't going to be a priest as tough as Baba any time soon though.

Ariya always felt that she could count on Baba. Even when she was at 6% health in a certain PvP and Baba was sitting in the back chuckling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:00 am 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
Thank you for sharing this game with us. Awesome time.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next