Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Tue Oct 08, 2024 9:26 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Tyler
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:58 am 
Mortal

What ends in gossip and rumors and harassment, ends with deletion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This list will not be complete no matter what I do:

I apologize deeply to the players of Dufelt, Ibej, Eiltria, Aelavel, Tsunayoshi, Jaro for all the hard work and effort and joy they brought to me in game.

I also thank a lot of other people for the value addedness they brought to my gameplay: Arcarast, Syrina, Red-Hoof, Tresk, Gorth, Iria, Hanathena, Zyrrch, Illistrial, Tristan, Visrn, Baba, Aendia, Pauley, Vakria, Agaleia, Kelsy, Palin, Willian, Mawny, Samga.

Born a Taslamaran citizen, she has no memory of her earliest years. She was raised in an orphanage. Once a fellow child was injured and she acted instinctively, healing him of injuries. The keepers of the orphanage recognized her talents, but not being healers themselves, they took her to Exile. She was introduced to Percer, who in the next few months fostered her training and gave her a place to live. In time, he became her Guardian, teaching her of the healing arts and the gods. Her path seemed clear enough to her, and by the end of the following year, she sought Lady Love's embrace. I could say more on her story, but most who knew her, knew it well. From her faith, to her compassion, to her utter belief as she really began her path that everyone deserved a chance (2 times she failed there, to Dabites emerged in the game. I don't know if that was the players' intent, but that was awesome guys). Her greatest weapon was her faith, and her faith was hope. It earned her respect with most people even those who might have thought of her as an enemy. It earned her great respect with many factions about the realms as well.

There's ever so much more years and depth to her story, and I will miss most of it deeply. However, convoluted rumors and people just not allowing me to simply drop a subject over them just.. took me from enjoying the game and put it into the category of intolerance. It was not a matter of opening up for me. I felt like being forced to open up over gossip instead of being treated like a friend. I think I was clear when I said an issue was resolved, that there was nothing to talk about. It wasn't a matter of opening up. It was stating that there was closure, but some people can't listen or believe when I said that. That's all that was going on the last several weeks in game. Gossip. Rumors. Her friends were the best. They knew the truth. That there was, in the end, nothing to the gossip. :-)

Love to all, and to all...
Tyler, Rose. Healer. Aludra's Chosen - Companion to Pyrathia

PS: A special note to the player of Owen. His symbol died with her.

Last edited by Mehloncholy on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:31 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:01 am 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
Sorry to see him go. I enjoyed my interactions with Tyler.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:04 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
I really liked Tyler at first, then she got sort of mixed up with the said rumors/gossip/harassment, and I'm sorry. Don't know the story but I do know I heard less and less good things as time went on.

I always laughed at your exit, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:05 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
Tragonis wrote:

Apparently you didn't pay attention to said interactions very much. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:11 am 
Mortal

Bummer. I was working on an angle to have my new character start up a conversation with Tyler and maybe even join the church...

this is upsetting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:13 am 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
ladyjennbo wrote:
Tragonis wrote:

Apparently you didn't pay attention to said interactions very much. :P

Bleh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:17 am 
Mortal

This is upsetting. Aendia is going to be sooo upset. Tyler was sort of her grounding force since I don't have a lot of time to play her. Le sigh. It was fun hun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:58 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Briner, Senach, Myson, others.
Actually, I always wondered about Tyler. I usually consider that a guy's name.

I liked the character, however. She seemed very deep and well-reasoned. I'm sorry that you deleted.

Good luck on your next, and double if it's a lightie!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:13 pm 
Mortal

Ouch..I'm sorry to see Tyler go and I apologize if Syrina was the cause of any of it..I really enjoyed RP'ing with her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:15 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: None!
I'm sorry that it had to come to this, because I really loved this character. It wasn't a case of dragging things on, but more of trying to get to the bottom of things ic'ly so they could be resolved. That is all I will say about that cause this afterlife thread doesn't deserve to be derailed or turned into a battle. I will truly miss this character, as will Agaleia. She was a valuable friend to her, and a colleague. When things start to get to you on an OOC level it is certainly time to take a step back, and I don't blame you for it. Thank you for sharing her with us, and good luck with your next.

Agaleia

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next