Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 1:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tyler
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:27 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Snuffles
And evena claims not to be mean.

Bollocks!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:33 pm 
Mortal

Sakhul wrote:
And evena claims not to be mean.

Bollocks!

"But we've got the biggest
bollocks of them all!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:36 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: RAWR!
I'm sorry. Next time I'll just pretend I believe it's a coincidence for the sake of "niceness."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:41 pm 
Mortal

evena wrote:
I'm sure she's deleted. But if you couldn't read the name attached to the roleplay of a certain character, you'd think she'd simply been on vacation.

Decidedly - not. I've only had one character since, with a different philosophy, and personality both. There are similarities in alignment perhaps, but not the driving force behind the character/development/motivations/etc.

Not that she's been active, and not that I've had time. I can respect your opinion but I do not understand why you are intent to continuously jibe. It's really not becoming.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:13 pm 
Mortal

Similarities, perhaps, in how you treat other characters. As though where the familiarity with one left off you began with the next. And your tantrum over a certain IC situation carrying over in and out of character past Tyler's lifespan.

I'm not really concerned with being "becoming" to you. You've turned a lot of people off with this "new concept."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:26 am 
Mortal

evena wrote:
Similarities, perhaps, in how you treat other characters. As though where the familiarity with one left off you began with the next. And your tantrum over a certain IC situation carrying over in and out of character past Tyler's lifespan.

I'm not really concerned with being "becoming" to you. You've turned a lot of people off with this "new concept."

Not sure what tandrum you're even talking about here, past or present. You seem to like stirring the pot and poisoning the well. I do not know what I've ever done to deserve your personal ire, because that is what this pettiness seems like. I don't really feel like discussing your problems further, or drawing out whatever drama you believe there is. I had posted a more sarcastic response, but figured it would just be playing into your ego, and it would be a waste of everyone's time. I'm sorry if you're turned off, but.. honey, it's not all about you anyway. ;) My suggestion is that you go and get off with those you wish, and leave me out of these fantasies of yours.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:19 am 
Mortal

Roses:

- I liked Tyler
- I was impressed with your character depth and complexity
- I'm glad you didn't quit as a player when you deleted your character

Briars:

- Three players, including myself, identified you as the player of your next character on first meeting
- Three players, including myself, all mistook your next character as Tyler (I nearly called your character Tyler IC by mistake once)
- Though I would perhaps have prefered that Evena keep quiet, she's not talking rubbish and all of what she has said cannot be dismissed as gossip, since gossip by definition is without proof, and I have logs to back up what Evena is referring to.

I sincerely have no wish to stir or poison any pot. I'm not even seeking to criticise anyone particularly. However, I kept quiet when you deleted with IC and OOC accusations flying even though I had logs to refute some of them. Since this is happening all over again I refuse to keep quiet this time.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:42 am 
Mortal

Oh geez. What tantrum an I talking about?

IBEJ. honey1pie1. Twice now, I've stuck up for her in this thread.

So deflect. Project. It's easy. People like you better than me anyway. You know exactly what I'm talking about, and you're just hoping that nobody will call you out so that you can cast me as some crazy woman who's obsessed with you. Could anything be further than the truth?

Introspection. Useful tool.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:38 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
Mehloncholy, I like you, and evena doesn't usually like me, but I've heard similar things and seen logs to know that both she and dufelt are totally correct. I don't want to pick on you, and it's totally your prerogative to create similar characters. In fact, let it be a lesson and try not to let the OOCery go on with this one. You could avoid romance RP altogether (never too late to turn back) and I think you'd be making your life a lot easier.

I also liked Tyler, and there were good things about her that spiced up RP. (admittedly, I always ROFL when you left the realms in your "cloud of pink mist!") But most of the things I heard about were always OOC BS and related to some crappy relationship RP... and really, that could be such a small portion of that character's life, and you let it consume you to the point that it made the game wholly OOC for you.

Anyway, best of luck with your current!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:59 pm 
Mortal

ladyjennbo wrote:
...and really, that could be such a small portion of that character's life, and you let it consume you to the point that it made the game wholly OOC for you.!

Thank you, ladyJ. Such a small portion, but that some were so intent to really be real pains about. What consumed me was not to do a thing with the ACTUAL RP or events, but all the craptacular drama that was stirred up and returned in and out of game to me and other people involved. I felt that removing myself from the situation was a healthy thing to do. My new character was never meant to be any kind of proliferation because.. if I had wanted anything to have just 'continued on' I would have kept the character that was nearest and dearest in the first place. I won't apologize for being human however, or having feelings.

Dufelt is a kind individual who has been helpful to me in pointing things out in a peaceful, insightful and dignified way, btw. I tend to listen to people who are intending to be positive and helpful. He, like you ladyJ, are aware that people actually have feelings and aren't intent to drag others down. There was nothing I was intentionally trying to do to 'continue' something old, and what's so sad to me is Tyler had no relationships until near her end, when a grave series of misunderstandings led to the first act of quite a farce... which turned though to some twisted bad drama which left very few people laughing.

Anyway - enough over thinking the dead horse.

*hugs*

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next