Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Tue Oct 08, 2024 8:50 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Me
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:38 pm 
Mortal

I probably could have duplicated thousands of obsidians, baldric.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:42 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
I haven't seen Dukrik say you are delet0red, and last I checked, he is the one to make the final say on such things.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:43 pm 
Mortal

Ariya is deleted, and the name is now illegal. If you don't believe me then check for yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:16 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Vusaria, Vakria, Valisera
I think that character deletion was waaaay extreme here especially after a curse was all that was discussed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:23 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
As for Ariya, I wasn't impressed, but Ardith has never been much for RPing with "enemies" (Then again, there isn't much interesting RP to be had from people who are so diametrically opposed).

Even considering that, I definitely didn't like Ariya any more than any of Ardith's other characters, which is to say not at all: He talked so much smack OOCly, and acted so contrary to what his character should have done when it really mattered (to him, PvP) that it was impossible to take him seriously as a character because all I could see was his massive ego shining through, and his complete disregard for OOC courtesy made things worse. Ardith routinely logged off whenever there was enough opposition logged in to take him in his own city, and on other occasions simply did not defend his city at all when it was attacked. He hoarded darkie-only gear just to keep it out of my hands, often fled as a paladin leaving his allies behind, and one of the two times he killed me (while I was equipped) was by gathering a gank squad of five people plus guards against myself and Zancore attacking Sith'a'niel. He also once pardoned and unbanished Antiira from Ayamao when I had a crimes list a mile long just because he was tired of me draining the tribunal accounts, which seems completely contrary to what a paladin of Ain should do. Ardith will surely justify that action by saying that right afterwards I attacked and got ganked (see above 5v2), but I would have attacked anyway.

While Ardith's RP on his own side may be nice, he has little to no regard for anyone who opposes him ICly or OOCly, and this deletion is a testament to that. I can't say that I'll miss him, because while he does contribute to the game for those people who play his allies, he only detracts from the game for the people that oppose him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:44 pm 
Mortal

If 5v1 is your idea of even odds, then I suppose I'm guilty of logging off when it's me vs a ton of enemies. Then I do have a real life as well. I'm not sure what you mean by disdain for respect for enemies on the other side. I'm going to guess it's loot motivated. That's dumb. What you fail to realise Edoras is that I have played SK for so long, that i've had many people dislike me, even those like Revin who have gone so far as to admit that they actually have tried to cheat to cause damage to me as a player. I've always laughed that even cheating they couldn't best me. As for the pardons, I do that everytime I take charge as a new character in a new tribunal, I pardon everybody and then try to get truces. I don't really want to fight other people's wars, especially if I don't understand them. It had nothing to do with Antiira, though I suppose it could be a benefit to not having you drain obsidians from my account while the Guardians are logged off. Talk about having no ooc courtesy when I have to put new coin back into the account. Personally I would have reasoned it from not allowing you to wantonly murder the useless bounty hunters, which I don't want in the game anyway, and know they can't stop your character so why send them to their death? As for you getting gang banged in enemy territory, I dunno how to dignify that with anything but how [REDACTED] stupid are you? Do we send lone soldiers into al Qaeda camps to solo the base and expect them to use the ninja principle of attacking one at a time, so that our soldier can look like a heroic badass? No, he'd get [REDACTED] swarmed. This is a real life principle that tranlates to SK that you somehow are completely incapable of understanding. Cops call for backup to go after one guy, the SWAT team storms druggies all the [REDACTED] time. Anyway, I pardoned everybody, and I did get IC flak for it. And up until recently you were playing a class that was so overpowering that it would have been [REDACTED] of me to try and engage you by myself, even though I did on a couple occasions.

I'm not here to prove myself to anybody either. I know you dislike me, I've known it ever since I read it on the Keeper forums back when I was playing Arsilan. I seriously don't care though. You can keep disliking me and it won't change anything.

I dunno if someone playing a deep-elf murderer is the best judge of interaction against an elf paladin. There's only going to be PvP, that's it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:56 pm 
Mortal

The fact that you're still here at all suggests you're trying to prove something.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:57 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
ninja_ardith wrote:
Ariya is deleted, and the name is now illegal. If you don't believe me then check for yourself.

A. Ariya's loot hasn't respawned.

B. You pardon Ariya of her crimes.

I would come clean with Dulrik and reason with him; last I checked he makes the finaly call. Heck, many immortals do not have the power to delete you. They can set your name as illegal and let you rot in hell though. Maybe try being a bit more respectful too, the log of you and Nashira would have made me want to delete you too.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:00 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Retired Troll
The loot will probably respawn at the reboot if it hasn't already. If the character hadn't been deleted, I imagine an IMM would have said so by now. There's a rather cryptic post by Nashira in the punishments/deletions thread saying "Ariya for abusing a bug," which doesn't state what the punishment was. It's hard to interpret that post as anything other than staying Ariya has been deleted, though. Then again, maybe I'm wrong.

Last edited by Baldric on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:00 pm 
Mortal

I wouldn't expect it to respawn until the reboot.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next