Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: [Spr Rog] [HARLEQUIN] Zixus - Quickfingers
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:24 pm 
Mortal

Zixus was abanoned at a young age on the streets of Teron, and quickly learned to steal from others and fight off the other would be thieves to keep herself alive. Feeling there was no other way to survive than through this, she worked to convince herself that she thoroughly enjoyed stealing and stabbing. She eventually decided to seek out the Harlequins as a way to become an even better thief and to have something resembling the family she never had. Eventually, she met an older sprite named Alisu, possibly even more demented than her, whose company she quite enjoyed, but only ran into very occasionally which started to remind her of being abandoned by her own mother. And while she never returned the interest that he showed, it made her feel much better about herself to hear Woognit, the sprite that had fallen for her, fawn over her, and she was quite depressed upon learning that he had passed on. Despite her bubbly personality, she became to unhappy to carry on and took her life and departed for the River alone.

She was a lot of fun for a while, but really, I just started getting kind of bored with her, and other chars seemed more interesting to me.
Thanks to all her fellow Harlies, assorted mischief makers, and enemies for all the good times.

Post subject: Re: [Spr Rog] [HARLEQUIN] Zixus - Quickfingers
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:04 am 
Mortal

Location: My heart's in <strike>Iraq</strike> Texas with my newly re-enlisted 'som' 'soq' daughter
SK Character: Galida Apelila Shaloush Mayumi
I definitely enjoyed Zixus. She was flighty like a sprite should be, looking to have fun, many times at the expense of others. Woognit truly did like her a lot and was disappointed to find out she was a Harly. For several years, Woognit tried hard to get her to move to Elisair and become a Guardian, but gave that up.

I think Zixus was a well-played little trouble-maker.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:50 pm 
Mortal

This character was high on my [REDACTED] list for being the biggest drain to the Keeper account.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:26 pm 
Mortal

ninja_ardith wrote:
This character was high on my love list for being the biggest drain to the Keeper account.

Really? Well, that's a pleasant surprise. I've only had one tribunal char, and so I knew it could be draining but that was from the days of Antiirah terrorizing Ayamao, so I assumed he was simply a big drain from how much he came to stomp on us. And Zixus was my first ever banished char, so I really had no idea. Good to know she didn't completely waste her time. :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:28 pm 
Mortal Contributor

Zixus was a favourite of mine. I'm sorry to see you go. I enjoyed it everytime you were on. Glad you found something you like more but this character wasn't to shabby either. :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:30 pm 
Mortal

I liked redecorating the Hammer keep with her. Enjoy the new characters!