Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: [Hum Brb] [GUARDIAN] Imenant Razor,Combatant of the Cycl
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:34 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Retired Troll
lol at the nerdrage from mez

Props to Dalamar for being cool. It's refreshing to have an IMM who is straightforward and will calmly explain why a qqbaby is full of crap.

Also rofl at "the" being filtered to "the" now.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:36 am 
Immortal

SK Character: NA - Inactive
Quote:
I actually did have to log out for IRL reasons. And what as agreed upon was imenant being second to iliphalia. Then iliphalia went out and began working to an alliance with Tolene. When imenant said he demanded both an apology and his armor before he ever did anything but attack tolene Imenant was tarnished. That was far from power sharing.

Actually, being the IMM involved who roleplayed this with you, I do know what was offered, and it was precisely what I said earlier. Imenant demanded one be placed above the other but I chose and offered a different power sharing structure that directly expressed the support your character had from the powers-that-be and that still offered you a lot of room to move forward in-character with some flexibility and creativity.

You seem to argue that if something happens in-game that your character hasn't pre-planned, or that if something happens in-game that you didn't pre-plan OOCly, and because I didn't give you an OOC notification, that what happened is somehow "OOC motivated". Absurd.

The fact is that what happened with the elven priestess only happened in-character, and only happened because of the situations your character had pursued in-character (one of which I even gave you a reward for, btw). And yes, sometimes things -do- happen in smoky back rooms because yes, that is just as in-character when it happens with other characters as it is when it happens with yours.

And in all cases, I will do my best to engage a situation entirely in-character because frankly I abhor dropping to OOC levels to get things done, and I try always to allow players to have freedom for creativity with their characters, and to give all players equal opportunity to impact the game or introduce interesting roleplay. This is something I will not apologize for.

Frankly, I find your rushed deletion and then your rush to come here and attack another player with completely false accusations in very poor form. Personally I have never had anything but respect for you as a player in your years here, and I've enjoyed having you among the playerbase. This is the first instance of me even knowing who played Imenant, and it's unfortunate if this occasion has left a sour taste in your mouth, but from an immstaff perspective, you were treated respectfully and courteously, your character was given an IC opportunity that you wanted & requested, but when the game and players involved actually responded IC to your actions, apparently you choose to meltdown, and that's the most unfortunate of all because I know that you as a player are above that and I find it rather disappointing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:06 am 
Mortal

Quote:
You seem to argue that if something happens in-game that your character hasn't pre-planned, or that if something happens in-game that you didn't pre-plan OOCly, and because I didn't give you an OOC notification, that what happened is somehow "OOC motivated". Absurd.

Countless things have happened I never planned or wanted. What happened with Thalion and everyone else deleting was certianly a long list of things I did not plan or wanted that I do not consider OOC circle jerk or Imm favoritism. To say such is Absurd.

My "Rush deletion" was in the make for over a week. How rushed is that?

There is a difference between bringing OOC favoritism IC, and actually doing something IC. Don't confuse those 2. Lets say I rolled another character in Ayamao and that person wanted to move the capitol away from sith, that would be completely IC yet it would be nothing more then an OOC motivation and some poor excuse to make it appear IC. What the whole situation felt was that OOC motivations influenced your actions and you just made [REDACTED] poor attempts to make it look like it was IC. That is where the bitter taste comes from.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:08 am 
Mortal

I have two important comments for Dalamar.

1) Please don't burn yourself out with all of this posting.
2) Why don't you have an imm named account like all of the other cool kids?

Carry on.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:09 am 
Mortal

SK Character: RAWR!
:lol:

Imm favorite? Ilkaisha?

Oh, boy! There's a new one! I bet I mudsex'd him, too didn't I?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:14 am 
Mortal

I don't know what ilkaishia has anything to do with this. Is this some vet circle BS?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:16 am 
Mortal

Uh . . . I'm Ilkaisha. That's what she has to do with this.

Accusing me of being an IMM-favorite is downright laughable.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:25 am 
Mortal

Well, ilk. I don't see why it is laughable.

It certainly seemed that you got it. Knowing now that it was you makes sense that iliphalia turned on imenant.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:53 am 
Mortal

She was behind him until he started doing stupid [REDACTED] . . . I took IC actions to stop him from succeeding and you're butt hurt about it OOC.

QQ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:32 am 
Mortal

You do understand? I wanted iliphalia or someone else to take the leadership flag. How can you say I am upset that imenant lost his flag when it is what i wanted? nice try.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next