Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:26 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: [Hum Brb] [GUARDIAN] Imenant Razor,Combatant of the Cycl
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:36 am 
Mortal

SK Character: RAWR!
You're butt hurt because you didn't get to play out your plot. It's quite obvious. Ta ta, now.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:17 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Theodoric
I'm not going to post an afterlife for Thalion because he only lasted like 3 months. But I have a thought so will try to hijack this thread for my own agenda 8). The crazy thing to me about that this sort of raging is that it isn't atypical - seems like it's a crapshoot whether you get a group that can roll with the punches or one that just /disbands when the going gets tough.

So yeah, sorry for Thalion's making waves and then disappearing, but this kind of "OOC: dude you need to agree with me and make my character's life easy or i'm gonna quit and its your fault you're bad" response is turrrrible and really inspired me to troll around for a bit and then play through Amalur.

Like I said, seems like it's 50/50 and I've had far more good experiences than bad on SK. But the recent guardian group and I just did not see eye to eye on how to play the game. Oh well, back for another go!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:33 am 
Mortal

I was cool with disagreeing with Thalion AND with Imenant and did so with both of them until Iliphalia literally saw no point in doing so. Thalion uninducted everyone because they disagreed with him, and I just missed that by excusing myself after 70 IC years of service . . . . how "my way or the highway" can you possibly get, patrisaurus? /Disbands? Isn't that what you did? Ahem.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:14 am 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
Just make an mceer and pk everyone.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:17 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Retired Troll
I deleted Marietta because I dropped one of the portal rings by accident and Thalion found it and was hoarding it QQ QQ qq :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

patrisaurus is a jerk qq qq qq

I deleted Tarconus because Ilkaisha and her band of IMM buddies showed up at my front door and beat the crap out of me. They threatened my life and said if I didn't delete, I'd be sorry. Then they literally formed a circle and masturbated onto my broken and battered form.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:20 am 
Mortal

I slept like a BABY afterward, too. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:57 am 
Mortal

BTW, when Thalion was screwing everyones RP, I did stick it out. I was very much the last one left. Even before I switched to Zaid.

evena wrote:
You're butt hurt because you didn't get to play out your plot. It's quite obvious. Ta ta, now.

LOL @ Ta ta, now

I don't care that what i wanted did not get played out. If you were to play on a level playing field I would not mind not "winning". Especially when I did not want to "win". The upsetting part is blatant OOC imm favoritism. This is my first time actually experiencing it and yeah, I actually got upset (first time on SK). Honestly, all that will happen is that I will move on and just no longer offer the OOC courtesy I have been. This blatant OOC Imm favoritism did not lose a player, it just changed one who went out of his way to try and be kind OOCly to one who just won't care about that anymore.

Reading this thread, it almost seems like patrisaurus is happy about wrecking other peoples RP and then vanishing. I should also be more upset that while multiple please from multiple people about Thalions actions went ignored, Evena here got her "Prayers" answered rather swiftly. I don't know how 1 person can get imm intervention so quickly when a group of 3 or 4 sending PMs for over a week about a very similar situation get ignored. I am sure it was just coincidence

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:17 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Theodoric
evena wrote:
I was cool with disagreeing with Thalion AND with Imenant and did so with both of them until Iliphalia literally saw no point in doing so. Thalion uninducted everyone because they disagreed with him, and I just missed that by excusing myself after 70 IC years of service . . . . how "my way or the highway" can you possibly get, patrisaurus? /Disbands? Isn't that what you did? Ahem.

I uninducted 1 guy who was being a turdular (Imenant), and then Dayna asked for uninduction prior to delete/deleting, which I'm not allowed to refuse I don't believe, and a couple others straight up deleted. But yeah, Thalion was totally my way or the highway [from a policy standpoint, not an induct/uninduct stanpoint], right you are. That was who he was. I just didn't think, on an out of character level, that it'd result in so much QQ. I think you played Iliphalia well throughout and my post wasn't directed at you. Next one will be a darkie :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:21 pm 
Mortal

I NEVER sent up a prayer. NOT ONCE.

:) Patrisaurus. I certainly have no hard feelings about Thalion. He was a jerk, but I just found your comment to be ironic in light of him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:25 pm 
Mortal

Anyway, I don't want to argue about how you blatantly got imm favoritism.

I would much rather argue about how imenant was not in fact racist. He was pushed to do almost everything he did. Very little of Imenants actions were things he wanted to do, and instead reactions to what had happened. elves, lead by thalion started the civil war. So when the war was over, it is natural that Imenant felt uneasy about them. That never got involved with the duties however. No elf can say imenant was unfair to them, Unkind? maybe but he always treated them fairly. He encouraged elves to join the guard to help remove the stigma left behind after Thalion. In return the elves screamed "We are not thalion" and "Your being racist".

patrisaurus: If you recall I told you OOCly that I had no hard feelings towards you. I also said that imenant would make a worse leader then Thalion. So don't act as if I got angry at anything you said.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next