Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2024 6:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:16 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
Estobar gave out jloots on almost every kill, which is something I've never liked from an OOC standpoint. He also never was able to stand up to Turon without extra PCs by his side, unlike other hammers.

Besides not living up to his potential as a hammarb he was good and I liked his RP, although the player definitely overestimates his characters' strength and his own PvP ability.

Post subject: .
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:25 pm 
Mortal

Estobar inducted whats his name? Oh Seago. Ya. Was always fun to be around. Maybe someday I'll be able to put time into another character but for right now I'll just stalk the forums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:51 am 
Immortal

SK Character: Achernar
Taslamar really is hurting now. Not one leader in the entire kingdom. There's some interest, but this pretty much is nails in the coffin for Taslamar's fighting forces.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:55 am 
Mortal Contributor

Edoras wrote:
Estobar gave out jloots on almost every kill, which is something I've never liked from an OOC standpoint. He also never was able to stand up to Turon without extra PCs by his side, unlike other hammers.

Besides not living up to his potential as a hammarb he was good and I liked his RP, although the player definitely overestimates his characters' strength and his own PvP ability.

All of this is wrong, but I'm not going over why. I've been down your bitter street to many times not to know that you hate Estobar for pking you into deletion with Nico.

I'm glad I gave you to something to obsess over, enjoy your break.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:59 am 
Mortal

Achernar wrote:
Taslamar really is hurting now. Not one leader in the entire kingdom. There's some interest, but this pretty much is nails in the coffin for Taslamar's fighting forces.

I have sent both PMs and emails to both taslamars KD and the patron o the Hammer. Thanks though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:59 am 
Immortal

So what we've discovered is inactive IMM leads to inactive cabals which leads to leaderless cabals which is where we are now. What I'm saying is that while there may be interest, it seems that the patron might be the responsible party. I'm happy to deal with it, but I wanted to make sure that the patron wasn't going to handle it. Its hard to explain how these things work, but I will eventually deal with it. Hoops and all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:05 am 
Mortal

<3'd him. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:11 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
Inactive IMMs don't make for inactive cabals necessarily. A lot of people just get burnt out of leadership.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:01 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Retired Troll
Concerning the character:
Solid enough character. I never really RPed with him, but I've heard mostly good things. I think he was well developed and consistently played. The one time I can remember RPing with him was when I charmed him, and if I remember correctly, I was impressed enough to enlight him after that encounter.

In PvP, he was good. I wouldn't call him great, and he definitely wasn't a powerhouse in the pk arena. He was competent and not to be taken lightly for sure, though.

Concerning the player:
For several months, I only knew Estobar as the guy in the logs who either got the corpse or said "get the corpse" as soon as one of his enemies died in pvp. His OOC courtesy did seem to be lacking, from what I saw.

You come off as very childish on the forums, and unlike me, you do it by accident. I'm not sure you realize this, which is why I'm telling you.

I think you're a good player who contributes to the rich environment SK has to offer, and I hope you keep playing.

Last edited by Baldric on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:01 am 
Immortal

Active IMMs know when such is the case and have things in hand. That there are 0 of 4 of the normally given flags, I'd say something is amiss. In every other kingdom there are active or semi-active IMMs who have flagged leaders in their factions.There's a specific reason you haven't seen me step in, but you'll see that soon enough.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next