Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 pm 
Mortal

Edoras wrote:
If someone had tarnished me for losing a PK when it was really their fault and not mine, I'd have gathered support, killed them and staged a coup on the faction.

Unless it was Fist. Then I probably would have composed a poem on the ordeal or something.

I agree 100%. I probably would have just spam killed them myself, though, to prove that I am superior and that other people should follow my lead instead of theirs. Either way, there isn't any point in someone coming to an afterlife thread to cry about how unfair Estobar was when they had plenty of options available to them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:42 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Bran
Neconct wrote:
jeckel is renown for never being able to take accountability for his own shortcomings and concocts elaborate theories of how nothing is his fault. Whether or not it was his fault is irrelevant in retrospect, what is relevant is that at the time Estobar/orac felt that it was his fault and felt a tarnishment was justified. Which is in no way ooc play, jeckel just wants to make sure everyone knows nothing is his fault.

Not really, but okay. (who would have guessed tirn would make another post to try to talk [REDACTED] on me :roll: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:56 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Snuffles
Hey, mitch, what you playin?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:44 pm 
Mortal

he's playin yo momma like a fiddle!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:09 am 
Mortal

Scrub!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:07 pm 
Mortal

She loves it too. So does your cousin. <3

P.S. You know how to get ahold of me if you want to know, Snuffles. All I need is to broadcast it and (insert cabal here) will suddenly have a following of scrubs pop up like the last time. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:40 am 
Mortal Contributor

mundufisen wrote:
Neconct wrote:
That's not ooc though, you failed ICly as a priest of the Hammer of Light and let the darkness win...whether or not it's kosher is questionable. But that's not ooc play.

How's that not ooc? He got mad because he lost a pk and took it out on someone. Thats completely ooc.

Skill,discipline, honor. He did nothing in pk and let Estobar and Galwin die. It was so bad I secretly suspected you have setting us up to die oocly, but I am not accusing you of that because I have no proof. At any rate he had not the required skill for the Hammer.

Listen. We've been beat in pK before. I've even had a priest apologize to me because he wasn't paying attention. I can deal with that. Human error is part of the game. That loss and apology are even on the skspiderforums. The one and only time I ever tarnished anyone in the Hammer of light was because Mundifusens priest was utterly useless.

He either completely ignored the Hammer, or just let us die, or did nothing. He was just not participating at all. He did nothing and he was useless. The only time I tarnished anyone was him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:03 am 
Mortal

Imperialistic_Babble wrote:
She loves it too. So does your cousin. <3

P.S. You know how to get ahold of me if you want to know, Snuffles. All I need is to broadcast it and (insert cabal here) will suddenly have a following of scrubs pop up like the last time. :P
Don't you dare mention my cousin! Yea i cant play atm so i need to live vicariously through someone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:35 am 
Mortal

Orac wrote:
He either completely ignored the Hammer, or just let us die, or did nothing. He was just not participating at all. He did nothing and he was useless. The only time I tarnished anyone was him.

I'm not at all surprised that you don't understand dirt kicking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:52 am 
Mortal Contributor

Le Petit Prince wrote:
Orac wrote:

I'm not at all surprised that you don't understand dirt kicking.

I'm not surprised you can't understand preparations, such as holding an eyewasher, holding a stave, mass healing, using invincible aura as a priest. Things like that. I'm not surprised because you aren't good at pk but you feel like you are when you trash talk me. I can name alot of priests who aren't crap in pk like Aecyn was, I won't though because I'm not pulling them into this.

For the record, Hagrel wasn't trustworthy in pk either.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next