Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:01 am 
Mortal

Le Petit Prince wrote:
Orac wrote:
He either completely ignored the Hammer, or just let us die, or did nothing. He was just not participating at all. He did nothing and he was useless. The only time I tarnished anyone was him.

I'm not at all surprised that you don't understand dirt kicking.

oh...that's why he wasn't about to do anything...then yeah...there are ways around dirt kick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:19 am 
Mortal

Orac wrote:
I'm not surprised you can't understand preparations, such as holding an eyewasher, holding a stave, mass healing, using invincible aura as a priest. Things like that. I'm not surprised because you aren't good at pk but you feel like you are when you trash talk me. I can name alot of priests who aren't crap in pk like Aecyn was, I won't though because I'm not pulling them into this.

Those are definitely viable ways of getting around dirt kick, but there are viable ways for a hammer warrior to get around fighting three-to-one odds, too. I'm not going to pretend that Jeckel is some kind of tactical genius, but a priest getting dirt-kicked is not at all a sign of incompetence.

The difference between Hagrel and Estobar is that Hagrel is my first remotely PK-oriented character, whereas you've had years to learn--and you still manage to be no better than me. I honestly can't tell you how good I might be, but I know that your arrogance is completely unwarranted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:27 am 
Mortal

Orac wrote:
The one and only time I ever tarnished anyone in the Hammer of light was because Mundifusens priest was utterly useless.

Sounds about right when it comes to him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:30 am 
Mortal

I don't know what mundufisen is QQing about. I would remove people from the Adepts when I led it for running around and dying en masse. Estobar's player is much kindler, and gentler when it comes to that thing, I suppose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:51 am 
Mortal

You should have stuck it out, man. Team lightie just got some reinforcements.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:17 pm 
Mortal Contributor

Le Petit Prince wrote:
Orac wrote:
I'm not surprised you can't understand preparations, such as holding an eyewasher, holding a stave, mass healing, using invincible aura as a priest. Things like that. I'm not surprised because you aren't good at pk but you feel like you are when you trash talk me. I can name alot of priests who aren't crap in pk like Aecyn was, I won't though because I'm not pulling them into this.

Those are definitely viable ways of getting around dirt kick, but there are viable ways for a hammer warrior to get around fighting three-to-one odds, too. I'm not going to pretend that Jeckel is some kind of tactical genius, but a priest getting dirt-kicked is not at all a sign of incompetence.

The difference between Hagrel and Estobar is that Hagrel is my first remotely PK-oriented character, whereas you've had years to learn--and you still manage to be no better than me. I honestly can't tell you how good I might be, but I know that your arrogance is completely unwarranted.

It was a three vs three pk. I can't believe I've now some how gone from having a reputation of being unwilling to fight people without overwhelming numbers of exta pc's to now being reputed to killing the people I lead by attacking 3 vs 1 odds.

Anyway. I should have known better then to stir this pot as I did. I just can't help but defend Estobar. I think he did better then people will admit to. I've killed groups of 3 pcs solo. Nailed GM mercs in one shot. All kinds of cool stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:36 pm 
Mortal

Here, have a cookie. You're a special boy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:01 pm 
Mortal

Orac wrote:
Le Petit Prince wrote:
Orac wrote:

It was a three vs three pk. I can't believe I've now some how gone from having a reputation of being unwilling to fight people without overwhelming numbers of exta pc's to now being reputed to killing the people I lead by attacking 3 vs 1 odds.

Anyway. I should have known better then to stir this pot as I did. I just can't help but defend Estobar. I think he did better then people will admit to. I've killed groups of 3 pcs solo. Nailed GM mercs in one shot. All kinds of cool stuff.

Orac, don't let people ruffle your feathers man. Just ignore em and move on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:49 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
Estobar never seriously RPed with me, but Orac is an enjoyable player in my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:40 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Bran
Orac wrote:
mundufisen wrote:
Neconct wrote:
That's not ooc though, you failed ICly as a priest of the Hammer of Light and let the darkness win...whether or not it's kosher is questionable. But that's not ooc play.

How's that not ooc? He got mad because he lost a pk and took it out on someone. Thats completely ooc.

Skill,discipline, honor. He did nothing in pk and let Estobar and Galwin die. It was so bad I secretly suspected you have setting us up to die oocly, but I am not accusing you of that because I have no proof. At any rate he had not the required skill for the Hammer.

Listen. We've been beat in pK before. I've even had a priest apologize to me because he wasn't paying attention. I can deal with that. Human error is part of the game. That loss and apology are even on the skspiderforums. The one and only time I ever tarnished anyone in the Hammer of light was because Mundifusens priest was utterly useless.

He either completely ignored the Hammer, or just let us die, or did nothing. He was just not participating at all. He did nothing and he was useless. The only time I tarnished anyone was him.

Yes, I set it up for all three of us to die/be looted. Because I LOVE being looted, as everyone knows.

Okay you dipshit, as you know and as Aecyn told Estobar...He was both taunted and dirt kicked, he couldn't do jack [REDACTED] other than sit there and wait to be killed. I'm sorry I had to hold buffs on you because you cant pre-buff worth [REDACTED] and had to rely on me to hold your spells, so I couldn't even cast mass healing.

And it's funny, "utterly useless". My solo K/D rate on Aecyn was MUCH higher than estobars. And he was a priest. :/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next