VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2024 6:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:12 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Bran
Orac wrote:
I didn't like Kenn. Not because he was a liar, a murderer, an extreme deciever and misleader, but because he would start all this trouble then he wouldn't be seen again for six or eight weeks irl and it would like; "What do you mean? That never happened. I didn't do that..." when you tried to confront him about anything.

The funny thing is, of course my character wont tell yours the truth. Why would he tell the leader of the hammer of light that he killed a peacekeeper? He lied to him, to make his own life easier. But to others, he told the truth of what really happened. So don't assume I just didn't rp it out, just because your character wasn't being told the truth about the situation. And never once did I stop playing him for more than a week or two.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:31 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Retired Troll
You are good for this game and I hope you come around and decide to return with another.

My interaction with Kenn was somewhat limited, but he seemed solid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:31 pm 
Mortal

mundufisen wrote:
Orac wrote:
I didn't like Kenn. Not because he was a liar, a murderer, an extreme deciever and misleader, but because he would start all this trouble then he wouldn't be seen again for six or eight weeks irl and it would like; "What do you mean? That never happened. I didn't do that..." when you tried to confront him about anything.

The funny thing is, of course my character wont tell yours the truth. Why would he tell the leader of the hammer of light that he killed a peacekeeper? He lied to him, to make his own life easier. But to others, he told the truth of what really happened. So don't assume I just didn't rp it out, just because your character wasn't being told the truth about the situation. And never once did I stop playing him for more than a week or two.

I think his complain would be that you killed someone and then left for a long time. Came back killed someone, and left for a long time. I do not know if it is true or not, but your defending the wrong complaint.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:37 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Bran
meztiso wrote:
mundufisen wrote:
Orac wrote:

I think his complain would be that you killed someone and then left for a long time. Came back killed someone, and left for a long time. I do not know if it is true or not, but your defending the wrong complaint.

Quote:
And never once did I stop playing him for more than a week or two.

After I killed that peacekeeper I didn't stop playing him, I usually played him at night as you can ask anyone that rp'd with kenn I was usually on at around 1-3a.m. every day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:11 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
I liked Kenn!