Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sat Oct 12, 2024 10:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: [Elf Pri] [FIST] Jasutisu Umihochi - Priest of The Scale
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:31 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Marcellus
Was fun till about a week ago, when what my character believed turned to be blasphemy and failure in the eyes of his lord. He did what he could to bring peace to the realms, helping people and learning about them, why they fight, and for what cause in a way that maybe the respect that him and his friends shared could some day stay their blades.

Whether that happens or not these days means nothing, the reason I am deleting is because I feel like I have an arm tied behind my back when I play, because my character was strongly devoted to bringing justice to the people of the light, and protecting them with all the power he had he was quick to become upset when he did not understand something. He stood in the pressence of Marfikians many times in a calm and collective manner, but the second he was confronted by something he knew was wrong but was unable to see through, he was lost to his emotions.

Why I fealt this way started when I actually had interaction with Ariya and Arara, two stalwart servants of the light in their own little world. I avoided them IC for OOC reasons, knowing that a blemishment was coming some day, sooner or later.

It came when Jasutisu devoted his time to sorting out an IC problem with a halfling named Kaly, a man he believed was a servant of the light, but soon found his ideals to be twisted representations of zealousness. Bewildered by the mans hate and want to bring war he took the time to seek him out, learning all he could about the man, and found him to be a strong liar, one was asking Lady Tanaar to not share that he was not a servant of the Shining One, to misguide the people, this was a key detail in his assumptions.

ect. ect. Jasutisu found him to be a Priest of Deception as he assumed, and warned the people that might be influenced by him, but that was not a victory in the eyes of his Superiors. Even though he brought a deciever to the light, he failed to show due logic in his task, and was blemished.

This I tried my best to play through, I had to remain that way for two weeks which I know is not a long time, but after working 70 hours a week without a day off and wanting to play SK, it sucks...

So now I delete, alot of people are not on that id like to let know IC, but I can only hope for so much...

Big props to Tristala for always being there for Jasutisu, aiding him with her wisdom and a sympathetic ear. And to Tanaar for being one of his closest friends and his Mentor, he always enjoyed seeing her, but always got upset and ashamed at himself when her mercy out shined his own.

Id like to thank, Vakria, Agaleia, Veret, Zancore, Tenrai, Valette, Eabn, and many others who I did not have a chance to thank.

Not worth posting my stats or spells or skills, but again

THANK YOU ALL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:41 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Cyndane - Talys
Aw, Jasu was entertaining. Sad to see him go. Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:41 pm 
TMS Cheerleader

SK Character: Addison
Man do I just get forgotten. What about all that killer Chaos RP in the Ain Temple....

You suck for deleting but I welcome the one less aininite to fight! Already know your new char have fun with him

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:47 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Marcellus
Wasn't thinking at the time, but Jasutisu fealt Tironitus was one of his closest friends, since they were the same in many ways. Kind when they wanted to be, strongly devoted to their cause and always wanting a good conversation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:08 pm 
Mortal

I hope you have fun with your next.

The point of a Hubris is the road of overcoming it, or the fall. I've been seeing a pattern of your characters' Hubrises killing them. Try to have your character overcome it next time. You may enjoy it more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:53 pm 
Mortal

A small consolation is, perhaps, that you were less blemished by Ariya and more by Ardith.

I wonder which of his friends will take Jasutisu's place. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:59 pm 
Mortal

OOC this makes me sad, I was hoping to rub it in IC some more that I got you Blemished.

BTW, I think the reason you got blemished is not because you were right or wrong in attacking Kaly (since you were obviously right) but that when you attacked Kaly you still had no proof he was evil, so it was not your actions but the reasons (or lack of) behind your actions.

Still, I am kind of upset I did not get a thank you. I now hate you for deleting cuz you essentially exposed me as a darkie and then shortly afterwards deleted.

Well, good luck on your next one and if you would do me a favor.

join the dark side!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:53 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
Sad to see you go. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:59 pm 
Mortal

Location: I don't post often, but when I do its on shatteredkingdoms.org
sad to see this, though i knew it was going to happen, scratch another one off the list, maybe the boys and girls upstairs will take a look at whats going on, all i am going to say, gl with your next

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:33 pm 
Mortal

Yeah, I had the feeling this was coming as well. Too bad. Didn't get to interact with you much.