Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2024 12:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:30 am 
Mortal

Arara and Jas got off on the wrong foot from day one. She could not tolerate his *know it all attitude* and constant telling her what to do and how to do it. From there, she also avoided him. Which was fine, however.... The blemishment was from Lady Ariya herself, not Arara though I did support it. I was looking forward to his atonement and seeing where it went from there.

Sorry to see him go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:18 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Marcellus
The thing was Arara I myself was under the impression you were new to the game, which was a lie. Jasutisu's pride and know it all attitude was him trying to instill confidence into a friend, sorry you only looked for the bad in him from day one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:20 pm 
Mortal

Damn you.

I was having fun. =(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:45 am 
Mortal

When I worked 70 hour work weeks I didn't log on SK at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:52 am 
Mortal

grep wrote:
A small consolation is, perhaps, that you were less blemished by Ariya and more by Ardith.

I wonder which of his friends will take Jasutisu's place. :P

I don't like you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:18 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: None!
Sad to see Jasu go. I enjoyed our interactions. Gl with your next.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 pm 
Mortal

Y'know, if you had deleted around the time that I first met you with Evie, I would've been all "Good riddance." Back then, I didn't find you played the priest of Scale-Ain very well. Too focused on order and judgement, and not enough on justice and the like. (For example, you were challenged to a duel by some swashie of Marfik, who died in a few hits, but you still decided to take the symbol from his corpse because Tironitus had taken yours. You told Evie that her light was fading, something that she never really forgave Jasu for, and a few other things that I can't recall off the top of my head). To be fair, though, in the short time that I played Evie, Jasutisu seemed to soften up, and not be such an arrogant hardass, and I actually enjoyed RPing with you after that change, so I'm sorry to see you go.

Not trying to bash the character, just calling it like I saw it, is all. I am curious, though...

Preluding_Decadence wrote:
The thing was Arara I myself was under the impression you were new to the game, which was a lie. Jasutisu's pride and know it all attitude was him trying to instill confidence into a friend, sorry you only looked for the bad in him from day one.

How is arrogance acceptable if Arara was a new player, but not if they were a vet? If anything, shouldn't it have been the other way around? "I was going easy on you because I thought you were new" makes a lot more sense than "I was being a jerk, because I thought you were new."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:39 pm 
Mortal

Eh.

I guess what you should learn from this is that, as a sanctified caster, you don't stick your neck out if you don't have F2.

I retract my sarcastic remarks about Ardith. Ariya is actually a pretty decent leader capable of inciting action in others, and from what I understand, that's more Ardith than it is Ariya.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:43 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Marcellus
The thing with Jasu against the swash was this, he challenged me to a duel to the death and lost. Then he came back and tried to murder me, died again and rage deleted. Evie who is a light aura shouldnt have verbally attacked Jasu the way she did, it was more grey then light.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:47 pm 
Mortal

Preluding_Decadence wrote:
The thing with Jasu against the swash was this, he challenged me to a duel to the death and lost. Then he came back and tried to murder me, died again and rage deleted. Evie who is a light aura shouldnt have verbally attacked Jasu the way she did, it was more grey then light.

Actually, Jasu took the symbol of anarchy and THEN the swash came back and attacked. And there's nothing in the rule book for being a light-aura that says you can't find fault in someone else's actions, or call attention to it. Just because you're on the same side, so to speak, doesn't mean that you have to constantly agree with what the other person is doing. Evie didn't see any honor, or justice in taking the symbol, it was just revenge, pure and simple. She was perfect in-bounds to point out the fault while still being on the light side. In fact, I think it would be more grey than light to ignore it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next