Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2024 12:17 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:43 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Vusaria, Vakria, Valisera
I am sad it came to this...he worked hard to be named Prior. Our interactions were always awesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:34 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Marcellus
Felgus wrote:
Preluding_Decadence wrote:
The thing with Jasu against the swash was this, he challenged me to a duel to the death and lost. Then he came back and tried to murder me, died again and rage deleted. Evie who is a light aura shouldnt have verbally attacked Jasu the way she did, it was more grey then light.

Actually, Jasu took the symbol of anarchy and THEN the swash came back and attacked. And there's nothing in the rule book for being a light-aura that says you can't find fault in someone else's actions, or call attention to it. Just because you're on the same side, so to speak, doesn't mean that you have to constantly agree with what the other person is doing. Evie didn't see any honor, or justice in taking the symbol, it was just revenge, pure and simple. She was perfect in-bounds to point out the fault while still being on the light side. In fact, I think it would be more grey than light to ignore it.

So you are saying it is your right to challenge the intentions of all people, sounds selfiish. There are alot of characters with skewed opinions in the game, alot of them are griffons though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:39 am 
Mortal

Vakngafgt. Or whatever his name was.

That is all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:37 am 
Mortal

Felgus wrote:
The thing with Jasu against the swash was this, he challenged me to a duel to the death and lost. Then he came back and tried to murder me, died again and rage deleted. Evie who is a light aura shouldnt have verbally attacked Jasu the way she did, it was more grey then light.

Actually, Jasu took the symbol of anarchy and THEN the swash came back and attacked. And there's nothing in the rule book for being a light-aura that says you can't find fault in someone else's actions, or call attention to it. Just because you're on the same side, so to speak, doesn't mean that you have to constantly agree with what the other person is doing. Evie didn't see any honor, or justice in taking the symbol, it was just revenge, pure and simple. She was perfect in-bounds to point out the fault while still being on the light side. In fact, I think it would be more grey than light to ignore it.

So you are saying it is your right to challenge the intentions of all people, sounds selfiish. There are alot of characters with skewed opinions in the game, alot of them are griffons though.

Lighties are supposed to have a higher moral ground, last I checked. Stealing a symbol from someone's corpse after defeating them in an honorable duel just because you had your symbol stolen from you by someone else in the church doesn't seem to be the type of action I would expect from someone of principled alignment, let alone a priest of Scale-Ain. If Evie didn't find fault in that, and didn't bring it to your attention, she would have been turning a blind eye to what is a pretty damn questionable act. That sounds much more selfish than good, doesn't it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:16 am 
Mortal

All I saw was someone looking to cause trouble with an ally, questioning the act no matter what it was without looking for the same moral ground was just you causing trouble, do not try and back it up saying by not doing it you would have been in the wrong.

You are aware the Swash that I killed was a follower of Marfik right? And me being Ain that is his bad? Jasutisu already gave a reason for his theft of the symbol, and left it at that. So mind trolling another post plzkthx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:11 pm 
Mortal Contributor

I knew this char with two talons I had a while back. I liked him. From what I saw he was a good priest and a good monk. Sorry to see him go. Good luck with your next.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:32 pm 
Mortal

All I saw was someone looking to cause trouble with an ally, questioning the act no matter what it was without looking for the same moral ground was just you causing trouble, do not try and back it up saying by not doing it you would have been in the wrong.

You are aware the Swash that I killed was a follower of Marfik right? And me being Ain that is his bad? Jasutisu already gave a reason for his theft of the symbol, and left it at that. So mind trolling another post plzkthx

First, I was never trolling. I stated my opinion on Jasutisu, and was content to leave it at that. When I first met him, he left a sour taste in my mouth, but, over time, he mellowed out and I started to like him. You weren't as content to leave it at that, instead calling me out for acting like a greybie, because I didn't let you steal from a corpse after an honorable duel, and instead questioned it.

And, yes, lighties should be held up to a higher standard, morality-wise. That's why they're good people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:58 pm 
Mortal

Felgus wrote:
First, I was never trolling. I stated my opinion on Jasutisu, and was content to leave it at that. When I first met him, he left a sour taste in my mouth.

Please, what happens in teron, stays in teron. we don't need to know here in the afterlife.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:13 pm 
Mortal

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:19 am 
Mortal

Felgus wrote:

First, I was never trolling. I stated my opinion on Jasutisu, and was content to leave it at that. When I first met him, he left a sour taste in my mouth, but, over time, he mellowed out and I started to like him. You weren't as content to leave it at that, instead calling me out for acting like a greybie, because I didn't let you steal from a corpse after an honorable duel, and instead questioned it.

And, yes, lighties should be held up to a higher standard, morality-wise. That's why they're good people.

And what im simply stating is that the Darkies are more unified and stronger allied because they do not waste time judging eachother's actions :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next