Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Fri Oct 11, 2024 8:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:36 pm 
Mortal

I seriously can't take anything someone with a french name takes as serious, angry or worth hearing.

I laugh whenever I try to Imagine a tough french man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:36 pm 
Mortal

oh god yesssssssss

I remember back when that one trolling tranny made an afterlife thread and it got policed like you wouldn't believe

TIEMS HAVE CHANGED?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:41 pm 
Mortal

Seems yet another afterlife thread derailed. Take it to GD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:45 pm 
Mortal

Rennus_Dragonsbane wrote:
Seems yet another afterlife thread derailed. Take it to GD.

Sir, Yes Sir!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:55 pm 
Mortal

Mitch! What did I tell you about doing your drugs without me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:53 am 
Mortal Contributor

SK Character: Iptrilus
spammer4life wrote:
Imperialistic_Babble wrote:
spammer4life wrote:
oh and Mitch sorry for not complying with your OOC methods to play the game. I find it funny you are still aloud to play SK considering you have been banned what 3 times? W/e your a clown and have no life, enjoy being a bum pal.

Twice, actually, though the first time it was an entire city that was banned - not just me.

I've always found the LOLZURALOSER insult funny, especially when used in the context of insulting someone over a text-based game. Even more so coming from someone that is so lousy at the game that they have to buy characters from people over western union. Oh... wait...

Ok man the only reason I even considered buying a character from you is because I knew you needed money for your drug habit. I figured you could use some spare cash. Honestly you could open up a Sk powerleveling business your damn good at getting ooc hookups at Novice. Anyway man I'm done arguing with you, I feel like I'm yelling at a homeless guy on the side of the road. Good luck in your Life and SK I hope it brings you Joyous wonders of happiness and wealth.

I was wondering how you got a character to GM in 67 hours. A merc isn't necessarily hard to get to GM in that time, but coming from Adroan, that would be a straight up miracle, even as a lightie. Damn, I hope this doesn't turn into WoW with characters being power leveled to GM and sold to underachieving players. That would just ruin the whole game. Or make me a shiteload of cash...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:20 am 
Mortal

I don't know. I mean this is a mud with a small playerbase. Can't really think of anyone paying over 20 bucks for such a service. *wink wink *

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:52 pm 
Mortal Contributor

SK Character: I wish :(
Dayamin wrote:
spammer4life wrote:
Imperialistic_Babble wrote:
spammer4life wrote:
oh and Mitch sorry for not complying with your OOC methods to play the game. I find it funny you are still aloud to play SK considering you have been banned what 3 times? W/e your a clown and have no life, enjoy being a bum pal.

Twice, actually, though the first time it was an entire city that was banned - not just me.

I've always found the LOLZURALOSER insult funny, especially when used in the context of insulting someone over a text-based game. Even more so coming from someone that is so lousy at the game that they have to buy characters from people over western union. Oh... wait...

Ok man the only reason I even considered buying a character from you is because I knew you needed money for your drug habit. I figured you could use some spare cash. Honestly you could open up a Sk powerleveling business your damn good at getting ooc hookups at Novice. Anyway man I'm done arguing with you, I feel like I'm yelling at a homeless guy on the side of the road. Good luck in your Life and SK I hope it brings you Joyous wonders of happiness and wealth.

I was wondering how you got a character to GM in 67 hours. A merc isn't necessarily hard to get to GM in that time, but coming from Adroan, that would be a straight up miracle, even as a lightie. Damn, I hope this doesn't turn into WoW with characters being power leveled to GM and sold to underachieving players. That would just ruin the whole game. Or make me a shiteload of cash...

You are completely mistaken I leveled this account myself. It is not hard at all. What they are referring to and what I was talking about was a while back mitch sold me his gnome sorc who he spamm voodooed and got us caught.