Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sat Oct 12, 2024 10:17 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:53 am 
Mortal

After reading that log, I have to say, wtf.

Players like Edoras do hurt the game. Sorry you had to go through that [REDACTED].

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:12 am 
Mortal

Hes just going through a phase with an "OPed" class, I put it in quotes, because I still whomped that "OPed" classes rear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:46 am 
Gold Donor

ninja_ardith wrote:
After reading that log, I have to say, wtf.

Same here, but a more angry WTF?! It'll be real hard to not hold an OOC grudge against him, so will just have to ignore him. Damn log left a very sour aftertaste for this player.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:55 am 
Mortal Philanthropist

SK Character: Imolth
I hate to be derailing the afterlife thread any further but wow do I see hypocricy when you blame Antiira's actions there.
Wasn't Rexanarh the barb roaming menegroth and attacking everything he saw, without any sign of RP afterwards? I read the log, Antiira stayed for RP did not kill the newbie and did not loot anything of note. Why is everyone suddenly so obsessed with it as if it's the worst thing you've seen?

I am sure that were we playing on the same side I would have a lot to say about the character, but given that we were on oposing sides all I saw was attempts to kill me. I am sorry I have nothing more to say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:21 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Bran
Morovik wrote:
I hate to be derailing the afterlife thread any further but wow do I see hypocricy when you blame Antiira's actions there.
Wasn't Rexanarh the barb roaming menegroth and attacking everything he saw, without any sign of RP afterwards? I read the log, Antiira stayed for RP did not kill the newbie and did not loot anything of note. Why is everyone suddenly so obsessed with it as if it's the worst thing you've seen?

I am sure that were we playing on the same side I would have a lot to say about the character, but given that we were on oposing sides all I saw was attempts to kill me. I am sorry I have nothing more to say.

Umm, no. Rexnarh only fought in menegroth a few times, and most of them was with a group of people when facing a group and when he was the leader of the hammer. He did go a few times solo, killed an mc or two and got banished. Only time I ever went back after being banished was with the guardians/paddah at the time nico led them.

And I never greeted Antiira. So how antiira ever knew rexnarh, Idk.

When charming me later after locating/looting my corpse etc he ordered me to greet him, giving proof he didn't know him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:37 am 
Mortal

mundufisen wrote:
Morovik wrote:

Umm, no. Rexnarh only fought in menegroth a few times, and most of them was with a group of people when facing a group and when he was the leader of the hammer. He did go a few times solo, killed an mc or two and got banished. Only time I ever went back after being banished was with the guardians/paddah at the time nico led them.

And I never greeted Antiira. So how antiira ever knew rexnarh, Idk.

When charming me later after locating/looting my corpse etc he ordered me to greet him, giving proof he didn't know him.

Yeah I totally noticed this. How he knew to locate exactly "rexnarh" without ever having met rexnarh is pretty obvious to me that something isn't right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:38 am 
Mortal Philanthropist

SK Character: Imolth
I really did not mean that as a stab at you or your char, it's this sudden 'gasping' omg look at what he did and this whole holier than thou mentality that annoys me. I am sure that I've crossed paths with your character though on more than three ocasions while we were either one against one or more against you.

I really hate to derail that thread any further, I know you must be bitter from deleting a long-lasting character and this is not what you'd expect to see on an afterlife thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:25 am 
Gold Donor

Rodwen wrote:
mundufisen wrote:
...quotes...

Yeah I totally noticed this. How he knew to locate exactly "rexnarh" without ever having met rexnarh is pretty obvious to me that something isn't right.

That is a really good point, and it sure didn't look like someone else asked him to locate that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 am 
Mortal

Quite frankly, Jeckel, I think that you're a drama queen. You have a tendency to take out-of-character offense far more than is appropriate, to the point that I often find it difficult to take you seriously. This is one such case--deleting because your corpse got located and looted is DAMN stupid--but I actually agree that you have some right to be offended. I wish you would take a more mature perspective on in-game events and try to control your temper to a better extent, but I can't argue that Edoras cheap-shotted you here.

All that said, I like your characters. They're nice to have around, and while I think that your romantic RP is hilariously and unintentionally cheesy, the overall atmosphere around you is very pleasant and enjoyable. You have a really nice habit of helping other characters, especially lower-level ones and those you perceive as being new to the game, which I really admire. You're fun to fight with, and I've never actually fought against you but I bet that's pretty cool too. Without the temper, you'd probably be one of the best players in the game. Keep rocking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:42 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Bran
I haven't been playing the mud seriously for the past few months, my last serious character that I made was Aecyn and during him is when I got drained out on the game. I've tried playing a few times since then, trying to find the enjoyment that I once did, and every time I start to come back something like this happens and it takes every bit of the fun out of my playing.

That is why I deleted, I was fed up with it. It isn't the fact that he took looted my things, i've been looted far worst and I just move on. But its the fact that he doesn't know the character, he sat there trying to interact with him like he did know him, and then located a corpse of someone he didn't know after using the who list to see they were gone and went and looted them.

Thats just crappy RP and no OOC courtesy at all, and to be honest it isn't enjoyable playing when things like this happen to you. Last time I tried to start playing again, I logged on Kenn and 10 seconds later was bs killed by some random person and then looted.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next