Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 1:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Pyton Elemental Friar-Elitist of Teron
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:04 pm 
Mortal

I was ready to delete this character a couple weeks ago because of my loss of intrest. He then got a leader flag for the Harlequin after an absense of a leader for a long time so I decided to keep him and to start some rp for the group and try to do something other than sit around all day like so many of them like to do because thers not much going on in the realms as I see it. Instead I get Pked a few times and get told buy the other flag holder that I dont have the authority to start a war. The last straw was tonight when I was asked to raise a certain member and I asked for his help in return and was told to shove it, then shortly after was killed by the one I wanted dead and a large group of his cohorts. The PK and loot are whatever. I've been watching the decline of the RP in the mud lately. I want to thank Menkh, Feaonah, Virsn, Tyler, Fiacre, Tironitus, Antiira, Skelurn, Jaro and a few I may have left out for the wonderful rp.
As for backstory, well he was born in the halfling village southeast of Nerina. His father was a warlock and he knew he wanted to join the church of Yed from an early age, but he felt his talents were better used for healing than that of his father so he set off to find his mission in life. He seeon met Tyler and she took him as her student, teaching him the ways of a healer, and instilling in him a respect for life. He was not as pure as Tyler and soon discovered his hatred of some people, though still never really had the heart to kill anyone, no matter what they did. He'd just send others to do it for him.

Post subject: Re: Pyton Elemental Friar-Elitist of Teron
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:51 pm 
Mortal

:(

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:09 am 
Mortal

I never met you but a lot of the guard would mention that you were in the Realms and to expect anything. Sorry you got tired/burned out! From what I hear you were really good, so come back soon!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:31 am 
Mortal

You sit around and do nothing, don't assume the same applies to everyone else. If you're logged on and doing nothing, that's your choice. As for your "kingpin" mindset, you need to be in the position to do that otherwise you're just talking to yourself. It's something that needs to be worked at, or so I would imagine, and you're not at all entitled to that sort of power just because you have a leadership flag in an otherwise inactive cabal. Inactive in the sense that there is usually never more than 2+ people on at any given time. As for IC, I won't give details but I'll say that you were clearly in the wrong. I don't know who let you in but they obviously didn't tell you how things work or meant to work. Maybe it was up to the individual to read the cabal notes, I don't know. Lastly, I didn't tell you to shove it. I said I was naked and in the middle of trying to get my own gear. I'm sorry I didn't come to stand around a common place to get ganked and do nothing but wait to get ganked while naked with you. Don't start what you can't finish, especially if your plan is heavily relying on the presence of allies showing up on a game where the playerbase is only shrinking. I'll let you assume what I was going to say for the rest of this message and end it here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:35 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
I liked Pyton and I will miss him. Always a a pleasure to play with your characters.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:06 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
Awww, I liked Pyton.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:50 am 
Mortal

Pyton was a worthless character. Terrible RP, terrible concept, terrible skills. Just all around terrible. Glad you deleted.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:20 am 
Mortal

SK Character: RAWR!
classic [REDACTED] mode opey.

what was that about midol?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:47 am 
Mortal

evena wrote:
classic friendly mode opey.

what was that about midol?