Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Tue Oct 08, 2024 6:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Me
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:06 pm 
Mortal

Outrageous that I got my character for deleted for testing something out that had no affect on the game. I won't be repeating service.

[REDACTED] off, Nashira.

Post subject: Re: Me
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:09 pm 
Mortal

Truthfully, I actually always enjoyed your characters. They breathed life and activity into a game that doesn't have either naturally. I apologize for whatever non-goodness went between us, and I wish you earnest success in whatever you do next.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:12 pm 
Mortal

I realise that Dulrik doesn't care about older players leaving, but this is a straw that I just can't tolerate. I hope all the "new blood" can replace me, though I'm sure it won't.

Glad I didn't send him any of the data I recovered. That would have been a mistake, especially if it helped in any way.

Good [REDACTED] job, Nashira, I hope you catch a lot more cheaters and finally differentiate between your and you're. You might as well go after everybody else that abused this bug by logging out and logging back in to cheat death. But I don't think it'll happen due to the amount of slackjawed, knuckle-dragging people that Dulrik tends to recruit.

Glad to see that the lack of common sense is alive and well up there in the immstaff.

Last edited by ninja_ardith on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:16 pm 
Mortal

as much as ardith generally irritates me, he adds a lot too the game

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:17 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
I'm not sure what happened, but I'll certainly be missing you a whole lot, ardith. :cry: Now NO ONE will ever have the patience to teach me to PK.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:19 pm 
TMS Cheerleader

SK Character: Addison
Muhaha chaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:20 pm 
Immortal (Inactive)

ninja_ardith wrote:
Outrageous that I got my character for deleted for testing something out that had no affect on the game. I won't be repeating service.

umm... off, Nashira.

Funny thing is, it actually did save. My hand was moved when the game was reset and your actions remained.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:20 pm 
Mortal

I posted a log on Dark-Avenger's site, if you want to read it. Basically I used the time to test out if you could cheat death, duplicate items and etc, especially since I knew that it wouldn't have any bearing on the game. I don't condone cheating, never will, and think it's [REDACTED] that I can get deleted for playing the game and testing things while they're broken, especially when the net result is 0.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:21 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
Ouch, wonder what bug you abused? I guess something with the no save problem? Maybe creating extra loot or monies?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:21 pm 
Mortal

Nashira wrote:
ninja_ardith wrote:

umm... off, Nashira.

Funny thing is, it actually did save. My hand was moved when the game was reset and your actions remained.

That's a problem that needs worked out code side then. It's not my fault I exposed a problem that Dulrik didn't anticipate.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next