Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Tue Oct 08, 2024 10:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Me
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:21 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Karsh
As I recall, it was mostly because you didn't like Rikka or the way I played her.

EDIT: And since I'm not the sort to care one way or the other if someone likes me, or try to turn their opinion towards me if they don't, I just never bothered to pursue a friendship with any fervor.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 pm 
Mortal

No recollection. Memory must be used for better and more pertinent things.

I'm not buying Black Ops though.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:11 pm 
Mortal

ObjectivistActivist wrote:
As I recall, it was mostly because you didn't like Rikka or the way I played her.

EDIT: And since I'm not the sort to care one way or the other if someone likes me, or try to turn their opinion towards me if they don't, I just never bothered to pursue a friendship with any fervor.

Maybe you guys can make out now? Awesome.

To the topic at hand, Ardith is right in most respects and I don't even generally like the guy. No dislike either, but as far as the "dickhead" players go he was without a doubt the most useful, and constructive of the bunch that remained.

This very much comes off as shooting ones self in the foot for a perceived slight. Specially considering the amount of money bugs that have been exploited to hell and back over the years with zero consequence, in fact during the "golden age" with the highest player counts money bug abuse was about the most common place thing in the game. See: Lenny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:08 pm 
TMS Cheerleader

SK Character: Addison
This sounds like: sorry judge I know I was smoking pot I was testing to see if it was a gateway drug I was gunna turn myself in afterwards but you caught me first.

You admitted to cheating and were doing it on purpose. Um trying to find a bug sure, but I thought we were just supposed to play the game and if Something is fishy ask about it instead of Taking matters into your own hands. If I were caught cheating I'd expect nothing less and I did get caught multiplying so QQ some more and blame someone for doing their job correctly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:11 pm 
Mortal

Oh dear Deathadder. If you only knew the amount of trouble you'll get in towing the line of, "it's the law." It's people like you that are ruining this world.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:13 pm 
TMS Cheerleader

Oh woe is me I just got first online insult let me go slit my wrists. Boofreakityhoo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:16 pm 
TMS Cheerleader

Only problem I see is even after you say your done with the game you troll the forums to lash out at anyone who is against you and praise who is for you alt-f4 and go beat your
Meat while using your sad and lonely tears as lubrication

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 pm 
Mortal

Pretty sure psimon is public enemy #1, and the only person I don't like.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:20 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
Sklz711 wrote:
ObjectivistActivist wrote:

Maybe you guys can make out now? Awesome.

I'm so glad sklz made an appearance just for this quote.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:52 pm 
Mortal Contributor

Tough break. If you like Ardith or if you like to hate Ardith it's better to have Ardith then not. I myself would not test a bug like that. I always use the bug command I don't even use the bug forum here, just bug log in game. I also pray if the bug seems really serious. I also don't test bugs because 1) It's not really my job as a player, but I will assist an immortal if asked; 2) I don't want to be caught in the middle of testing out to see if I have found a bug and be accused of cheating.

I'm not going to say you got shafted, because you broke the rules and then you seem to have gotten very defensive and berated an imm because they think they caught you cheating when in fact you were bug testing and you weren't finished yet. You always have to respect the staff.

I will say that you have been here for as long as I have and more and your presence being removed from the mud will not be a positive change. I hope in time you might decide to come back but I can't be sure that if you are questioned by Dulrik you won't simply tell him off and get site banned so I don't know. I'd like to see you back, I'll leave it at that.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next