Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Tue Oct 08, 2024 10:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Me
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:23 pm 
Mortal

Does incest count?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:29 pm 
Mortal

evena wrote:
ninja_ardith wrote:
I agree with you though. Evena is pretty mean.

But I'm meaner.

:lol:

For the record: cubanoh will only cross into spidermonkey territory when he decides to bring someone's children into the argument. I mean, ardith and I are mean, but that friendly is soulless.

Thran is the one that likes to drag people's kids into things.

Should at least get your [REDACTED] bags right.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:48 pm 
Mortal

Nashira wrote:
Sklz711 wrote:
Just something to keep in mind every time something like this comes up.

Unless you stole my girlfriend, or I am trying to prove that I have power.

That was me that stole your girlfriend. Sux 2 be u.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:54 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: RAWR!
Dxex wrote:

Should at least get your plastic bags right.

My plastic bags are perfectly right. spidermonkey and vak brought my kids into [REDACTED]. not Thran.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:59 pm 
Mortal

evena wrote:
Dxex wrote:

Should at least get your plastic bags right.

My plastic bags are perfectly right. spidermonkey and vak brought my kids into [REDACTED]. not Thran.

Doesn't sound like something I would normaly do, nor do I rember it, I generally leave peoples kids out of things, if for some reason I drug them in sorry. You are a [REDACTED] though and generally unreasonable so anything else pretty much stands.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:15 pm 
Mortal

dragged

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:16 pm 
Mortal

What's a Dxex?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:20 pm 
Mortal

A fabrication exsisting in another fabrication.

Either way the drama level is more than I care for so if you have any real issues you wish to discuss about the character contact me.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:21 pm 
Mortal

I'm more talking about the player, not the character.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:31 pm 
Immortal (Inactive)

Baldric wrote:
I'm sure nobody would have come up with that stuff if it had been clear from the get-go that this was Dulrik's decision.

That is the beauty of assumptions and the classic saying that goes with them. Regardless, I actually found it funny that this HAD to be all about my need to show authority. I could have pointed the finger at Dulrik immediately, but what difference does the blame game make? It does not change the situation and it shouldn't change the reaction either. We are a staff and we work together. I was one of the people who caught Ardith, I was one of the people who investigated it, I was the one who addressed him in hell, I was also "to blame". I didn't bother responding to every comment to correct false assumptions because there really was no point and many people answered the obvious while twisting words around. Tragonis made a point that Dulrik makes the calls on deletion and that Ardith should appeal to him. It was worded in such a way as to suggest that I MUST be going above my authority when low and behold... Tragonis was right, D made the call.

Likewise, I MUST have broken my word. I will admit that I did use the word "curse" instead of "punishment" because at the time, it MAY have been a curse. In the log I admit that I don't even know what the protocol was, but that I was going to confer and get back to him. The game had not been reset, the money had not remained in the account yet. I thought that he may very well be right, the money may not save at all. That all changed when it did and it was. Regardless, one would really be grasping at straws to make an argument over word usage.

Most of you saw a one sided log which showed my interaction with him from his point of view. I didn't post my log of all of the steps that took place behind the curtains and therefor no one except the staff that was involved knew what else transpired. I know this may very well sound like a a stretch, but the immstaff generally hates having to punish anyone at all. In a perfect world we would be able to build our little areas, fix all the notices that get sent to us and interact with players in a positive way without ever once having to "lay the gavel down".

But seriously, can I have my girlfriend back now?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next