Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: [PAR Sor] [CRUCIBLE] Antiira Angel of Death
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:11 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
Since Baldric generally only keeps what he can use, I imagine it will get circulated soon. The only nice thing with Antiira having all that loot was that you didn't have to worry about anyone else attacking you with it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:20 pm 
Mortal

gives me mixed feelings about trying to bring dxex back you were a key factor to my character :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:21 pm 
Mortal

Tragonis wrote:
Since Baldric generally only keeps what he can use, I imagine it will get circulated soon. The only nice thing with Antiira having all that loot was that you didn't have to worry about anyone else attacking you with it.

True that

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:22 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
Tragonis wrote:

Not only this, but Baldric gives away extra loot to friends AND enemies. He's a pretty nice guy. :P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:46 pm 
Mortal

Oh sure, no thanks to the bard that helped you the most. Boo, I see that Syr was totally loved. :roll:

:P I liked Antiira a lot. Syrina didn't trust him, but at the same time helped him because he knew he could roll over him like a steam engine. At the same time, Antiira never did cause Syrina was the only bard that would aid him for the most part.

I'm gonna miss seeing your crazy Deep-Sprite running amok, but good luck on your next.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:02 pm 
Mortal

Am I the only one who smells a Edoras / Tragonis team in the near future?

/terror

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:09 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Retired Troll
Antiira saw Rorey before deleting.

All he gave me was a greater strength mod.

Seriously, Edoras, what's with that? I thought you loved me. :P You said "it's been fun" and left, and I was like . . ."Huh, is he going to delete? Nah, he'd have given me more lewt if that were the case."

I hated Antiira's adjective. It was a constant reminder that the character couldn't possibly have been serious when he was first created. I grew to like and appreciate the character, though. Good job on another great character. He was definitely evil and happy in the creepy sort of way. Antiira was a scary dude in pvp, even after I got the sorc class nerfed. If it weren't for those various logs where you zap yourself with chain lightning and die, I'd heap on a ton of praise of your pvp with this character. :P

Thank you for helping Rorey with lewt gathering and enchanting. I made him specifically to help you out when people were saying that the game was Antiira vs. 1000 lighties. So of course it comes as no surprise that you deleted after we did what . . . two pvps together? Chump. Anyways, you know you're one of my favorite players. See you around.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:21 pm 
Mortal

Through Antiira I got to know his player better. Thanks for sharing him with us.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:37 pm 
Mortal

There is no proof that Antiira is gone. I demand proof.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:44 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
I figured Rorey was set enough, pretty much all the loot I had wasn't useful to a giant barb, or was obsoleted by his other gear.

Sorry I didn't get to PvP much with you, but honestly there wouldn't have been much for us to kill in PvP, especially once Trag deleted. In addition to having played him for nearly a year, I was also getting tired of the amount of upkeep/paranoia that was necessary to keep Antiira alive.

I was considering having a couple fights of the two of us against each other, actually.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next