Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 6:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Moir Owner of the Roaring Lion
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:15 am 
Mortal Contributor

SK Character: I wish :(
ladyjennbo wrote:
Adroan had a lot of great suggestions, in my opinion. At least 5 and 6. Good thing he's never deleted a character out of frustration before.

It rarely happens, but not really frustration, I went through a phase of playing toons until I get a nice set of gear, then if I die and get full looted, delete and make a new guy. It was fun while it lasted. Still never played a deep-elf sorc though. I may sometime in the future.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:27 am 
Mortal

grep wrote:
You shouldn't let looting get to you because you've done and justified doing it yourself. When it is Adroan doing it, you should know your place on the totem pole. Though I'm confused. Isn't Adroan the player? Wasn't your character killed by one of his characters?

I figure once Ardith reveals who he is playing, you'll roll something to ride his coattails. See you soon!

Gods, I play Nilara you jackass. There, are you happy?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:39 am 
Mortal

It's not een that I got looted that pisses me off. Its the fact that Adroan did it. I WILL not roll another character to ride his coattails. The guy thinks hes my friend or something but he has ruined every character I have ever had whenever I played with him. If I DO create another character, it will be solely to rid SK of Adroan and any and all of his characters. This is the guy who will crate hundreds of different alts so he can play all sides and cheat in any way he can. When he had his shaman sprite, he also had a greybie character and a lighty griffon. His greybie would locate for things that his sprite could then get. and if he had no allies on he would get on his griffon. The guy is a dink and a plague on SK. I'm really sorry to evenas character, because we had an awsome RP going and the plan was a lock for some awsome fun for the whole mud.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:13 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
But think of the Roaring Lion... and all the ongoing RP you had. To me, that supersedes any PK or conflict with Adroan. I've only had a few conflicts on Menkh, but I will say it's definitely more gratifying to outlive them all than to rage delete.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:18 am 
TMS Cheerleader

SK Character: Addison
Never delete over pk....it's kinda like masturbation. Seemed like the best way to blow off steam till you realize you just screwed yourself. If I die. I log off smoke a cig, calm down then get right back at it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:25 am 
Mortal

Jeez dude, roll a griffon.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:32 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Retired Troll
I actually agree with most of what Adroan said. I'll just point out that h0l09ram played a delf sorc in the MC (probably the most powerful combo in the game, especially at that time), and failed spectacularly.

You need to learn how to handle the IC consequences of your IC actions and stop flipping out when things don't go your way. You're a good guy, but you take this stuff too seriously and get bent out of shape way too much over words on a screen. I wish you would actually at least take a break from the game because I think it would be good for you. I know you'll be back, though. You always flip out on the forums, say you're never coming back, and then come back within a couple of days. Anyways, I enjoyed Moir's RP.

I did spot him as your character right away, though.

Rage deleting after PK just isn't the way to go. I mean, I've decided that I've had enough of Rorey and am going to delete once I get looted, but I'm sure you weren't walking around with that mindset before Adroan beat up on you. You should always wait a while after pk before deciding to delete.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:40 am 
Mortal

I really don't understand why players rage delete after pkill and then rant about the pkiller on the forum. Wouldn't your time be better spent getting revenge in the game? Congratulations on the achievement, though - you've earned it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:52 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Ivstnesr, Drakey
FinneyOwnzU wrote:

^^^^^^THIS!^^^^^^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:46 am 
Mortal

What a complete waste of time. I managed to put aside the fact that Moir was played by you. Getting PKed and looted by Adroan isn't really anything to be embarrassed about. The fact that he made you delete over it, that's a gold star for Adroan in my book.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next