Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Nethandial
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:00 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Lonny
Greetings again! And Good Bye again! Least for Nethandial, had an extremely fun time playing him, despite his many faults alot of
people saw past them some how. Many thanks to Kethlaeron, Gabriella, Tyali and Larkos. You guys were like family to him. Also to
Llyewlyn who was more a father, then a commander when he was a Peacekeeper. Astrien, Aurenna, Belnysia, Kiani, Ashlyana, Iadwoen,
Belenort, Ranoan, Vinoria, Atreidan, and alot of others for making it such a fun experience. Not sure what I will play next, so may take a
short break from it till I get inspired.

He had a short concept when I put him together, kinda got stretched as I went so here are the basics.

Pyran elf, had a human several generations back that is the cause for his height, and brown hair. Grew up in the orphanage, and
was teased by his fellows for his height, and long goofy ears. Learned to resent humans and half-elves, thinking they are no
more then mongrels and mutts. But his time with Llyewlyn taught him to look past the blood to see who a person really was, kinda
manifested itself with Tyali. Hated her to start out but in the end she was one of his greatest friends and closest allies. Enjoyed the GRP
very much, and started a spark in his life, but alas it died out.

Thank you again to everyone who made this a great experience, and those of you who continue to make it a great game!

Post subject: Re: Nethandial
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:38 am 
Mortal

Thanks for good fun and action! See you around :) Merry X-Mas. :drunk:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:13 am 
Mortal

From what little I was able to catch of this character, it would've been worthwhile to see more of him. Have fun with your next!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:34 am 
Mortal Contributor

Elf scouts are fun! Some of my favourite non arpee moments with illistial were ambush kills with Ibej, Tyian, and Jaro. Good times. Nethandial seemed fairly good from what I saw.

Have fun with your next.
Orac.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:03 am 
Mortal

Had fun with this character. Always kept Keth guessing. Nethandial was like the close brother you just wanted to strangle sometimes lol.

gg wp rip

Good luck with your next.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:16 am 
Mortal

Location: My heart's in <strike>Iraq</strike> Texas with my newly re-enlisted 'som' 'soq' daughter
SK Character: Galida Apelila Shaloush Mayumi
Having intentionally played a hard to get along with char myself, I have to say kudos for going Pyran. It's almost never done because it causes a lot of hassle. But that's the point, really, the hassle. I met Nethandial on two or three of my characters, and didn't really like him with either/any of them. But the concept is definitely a good concept to develop and work through, despite all the extra chars who won't like you because of it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:18 am 
Mortal

Nethandial will be sorely missed by Gabriella. Even though we couldn't stand each other in the beginning, that changed and I felt a closeness to you. Thanks for helping get Kethlaeron the scorpion skins.Thank you for looking out for Keths and Gabs daughter. You were a knight and shining armor to her.

Take care R.I.P

gl with your next character if you do one. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:23 am 
TMS Cheerleader

SK Character: Addison
Quote:
Llyewlyn who was more a father, then a commander when he was a Peacekeeper.

I enjoyed the rp with this char even though sometimes I did want to bash his head in.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:39 am 
Mortal

I did not like this character. It seems he spent most of his time trying to start trouble with the lighties. Maybe it was understandable the first time he ignored Llyewlyn's orders to shut up, but the second and third time was just ridiculous. He didn't stop there either.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:48 am 
Mortal

Location: My heart's in <strike>Iraq</strike> Texas with my newly re-enlisted 'som' 'soq' daughter
SK Character: Galida Apelila Shaloush Mayumi
ninja_ardith wrote:
I did not like this character. It seems he spent most of his time trying to start trouble with the lighties. Maybe it was understandable the first time he ignored Llyewlyn's orders to shut up, but the second and third time was just ridiculous. He didn't stop there either.

He was Pyran.
He had a problem with humans and half-elves.
Half the lightie side is humans and half-elves.
He had a problem with half the lighties.
DUH!
And ardith the oldbie doesn't understand... Typical PK-oriented response. "You have to get along with your team no matter what." Load of crap.