Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: [Hum Brb] [GUARDIAN] Imenant Razor,Combatant of the Cycl
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:07 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Theodoric
raaaage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:27 pm 
Immortal

SK Character: NA - Inactive
Meztiso, you make a lot of assumptions that are entirely unfounded.

You leave out the fact that even though I *should* have deleted both of your characters for being in 2 factions at once, I instead gave you the option to choose which one you wanted to focus on, and very painlessly simply removed Zaid from his faction.

You were given leadership with minimal RP, and just in purely good faith of what you might be able to do.

You immediately made alliance with the cabal your alt had just left.

You try to take credit for suddenly making the Ayamao a wonderful place when actually it became suddenly populated due to a meltdown in Zhenshi. (you held the leadership flag for just over 2 weeks before you deleted, correct?)

You leave out the fact that I spent over half an hour roleplaying with you to make clear to your character that he wasn't going to be able to move the capitol away from Sith'a'niel (and expressed it in all the in-character clarity possible), and tried to make clear that he couldn't simply take over the Guardians and then just immediately dismiss the in-character interests of the massive elven influence in the Ayamao, also from entirely in-character perspective. Though I understand your character's IC reasoning behind the position he was taking, the fact cannot be ignored that it was a position that made the elves quite reasonably nervous ICly. [EDIT: -AND- that I gave an enlightenment to your char after this roleplay because I thought it was an interesting position that you were playing]

You leave out the fact that your character was scheming ICly with dark auras about such things as hunting down & experimenting on griffons, and was levelled with accusations of corroboration with deep-elves and necromancers. When such things are leaked out to elves from the commander of their armed forces, it is bound to make them nervous.

You fail to realize that I was snooping YOUR character to watch for good roleplay when I saw YOU express in OOC tells YOUR interest in both seeing a particular elven priestess given leadership -AND- your interest in deleting Imenant very soon.

You fail to realize that there was a long RP between Chief Keldir of Grahme and that same elven priestess before she was given the 2nd leader flag, and that was done entirely in response to these aforementioned situations, and never once (at least not while I was online) did the elven priestess in question send up any prayers about it or any OOC requests for it.

You fail to understand that the same elven priestess did not send any complaint about you murdering her, I saw it happen, and I also saw the other elf in question leave the room shortly after you demanded he do so (in spite of your accusation otherwise). Rather than let this leadership dispute get out of hand, I jumped in immediately, and called you both in for a discussion. It doesn't matter that your character did what he did out of anger, he still killed the elven representative in the tribunal, gave her body to a deep-elf, and this fact was revealed in this same meeting between the Ayamaoan representatives and the tribunal leaders, and that is bound to have some repercussions.

You leave out the fact that after extensive tiresome RP, a compromise was offered to you both, one that presented an opportunity for power sharing. One of you (supported by the elves) as Regent to final word in political/diplomatic matters, and the other of you (supported by the sprites) as Commander of the armed forces, which would have left Imenant entirely in charge of tribunal membership, etc. You chose to say you'd think about it, then immediately WoR away and then log out. You didn't say you'd be back online in 10 minutes, and I had to log out for IRL reasons of my own. Don't go blaming me because you couldn't sit on your hands for more than a half hour without jumping back online and deleting because you wanted full control of the tribunal and couldn't have it.

The elven priestess involved was given the same opportunities and considerations that you were given, and did it with -LESS- OOC discussion, requests for it, or complaints about it than you were.

Don't come in here and paint some rosy picture about how you were the incredible savior of the Ayamao who then got mistreated OOCly, which led to your inevitably-forced deletion, and tarnish the names of other players or the immstaff, because the story as you tell it simply isn't true or complete.

Last edited by Yed on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:19 am 
Mortal

forgemccain wrote:
The lady herself can set it straight if she so chooses.

Actually, since I know the lady in question personally, I hope she laughs when she sees this mess, but I doubt it. (Oh, and as I recall OOCly, Dayna TOLD Imenant she was with someone else, and if I remember correctly Imenant killed her for it.)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:31 am 
Mortal

I enjoyed the RP that went in and around this character. Not that I got to RP with you that much.

I'm always saddened to see people delete under such circumstances. Sometimes it would be nice to see people play the quiet revenge seeker in the background.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:15 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
Imenant should have allied with the Black Hand. We have a much better way of dealing with bad-mouthers.

*nods sagely*

PS. Dalamar is becoming my favorite imm.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:43 am 
Mortal

You know there are a lot of things I can say about this char and player but you know. It is not worth my time.

Dayna loved Nickolas. Dayna was pregnant with Nickolas's baby before I deleted her. Dayna was going to marry Nickolas. Deleting Dayna was a stupid mistake and I regret it.

Imenant was a guardian before Dayna become a guardian. So the whole thing about him joining to her help her is LOL.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:55 am 
Mortal

SK Character: RAWR!
I never went OOC during any part of this. I was pissed the [REDACTED] off when Elder Jahdi seanced me, in fact, because I initially thought you ordered him to do it so I couldn't return to life. I was attempting to contact Botaron at that time and was livid that you would stoop so low. I was just as surprised as you were to find that an IMM was involved.

Yes, when I was confirmed as Regent, I went to Tolene and reinstated the truce. I refused to force her to pay reparations and return your belongings (the only terms you found acceptable for forging a truce)--no [REDACTED] . . . you had just delivered my entire corpse to Urizzt and you weren't prepared to do the same for me, so screw Imenant's feelings in that situation. A corpse for a corpse. Period. I didn't reinstate Nakoro to the Guardians: I planned to abide by the decisions of the Elders of the Alliance as set forth by Dalamar. I also held off on breaking the stupid [REDACTED] alliances you had set up with . . . oh, a NECROMANCER and someone who promised Iliphalia that he would burn the forest to the ground so that we could talk more on them when you returned.

Iliphalia brought Imenant a book to read that explained her position about the Alliance and why things would be run the way they will under my lead. You chose not to read it. I'm really having a hard time feeling sorry for any of this--I didn't do anything wrong.

Also, RE: Dayna, I only mentioned that she had been with someone else at the end of her life, which apparently you already knew. *shrug*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:39 am 
Mortal

dalamar wrote:
Meztiso, you make a lot of assumptions that are entirely unfounded.

You leave out the fact that even though I *should* have deleted both of your characters for being in 2 factions at once, I instead gave you the option to choose which one you wanted to focus on, and very painlessly simply removed Zaid from his faction.

Imenant was booted from the guardians, and I played Zaid. I only logged to imenant to delete him and found out he was a guardian. So I decided to pray to the imms, precisely because I did not want to get in trouble.
dalamar wrote:
You were given leadership with minimal RP, and just in purely good faith of what you might be able to do.

I was giving leadership because there was no one else. thalion had pushed every active player out of the faction, including me.
dalamar wrote:
You immediately made alliance with the cabal your alt had just left.

I immediatly made a truce with every faction I was at war with. The alliance came in after talking to Larkos about it
dalamar wrote:
You try to take credit for suddenly making the Ayamao a wonderful place when actually it became suddenly populated due to a meltdown in Zhenshi. (you held the leadership flag for just over 2 weeks before you deleted, correct?)

They could of moved to Exile. They did not have to move to Ayamao. Yeah there was a meltdown in Zhensh, and yeah it helped Ayamao out. None of that changes that Ayamao had become the place to hang out in.
dalamar wrote:
You leave out the fact that I spent over half an hour roleplaying with you to make clear to your character that he wasn't going to be able to move the capitol away from Sith'a'niel (and expressed it in all the in-character clarity possible), and tried to make clear that he couldn't simply take over the Guardians and then just immediately dismiss the in-character interests of the massive elven influence in the Ayamao, also from entirely in-character perspective. Though I understand your character's IC reasoning behind the position he was taking, the fact cannot be ignored that it was a position that made the elves quite reasonably nervous ICly.

That was when I had around 5-8 elves of which half had migrated, and the other half refused to join the guardians but all were shouting and calling me racist.
dalamar wrote:
You leave out the fact that your character was scheming ICly with dark auras about such things as hunting down & experimenting on griffons, and was levelled with accusations of corroboration with deep-elves and necromancers. When such things are leaked out to elves from the commander of their armed forces, it is bound to make them nervous.

That WAS the initial reason Imenant was even rolled. I was ignoring the whole griffon aspect until it was brought up again.
[/quote]
You fail to realize that I was snooping YOUR character to watch for good roleplay when I saw YOU express in OOC tells YOUR interest in both seeing a particular elven priestess given leadership -AND- your interest in deleting Imenant very soon.
dalamar wrote:
This is what upsets me. I DID not want to play imenant anymore and wanted to give leadership to someone else so I could move on. I was hoping to gather some people and do some RP where I was forced out. Not have it all be done behind my back.
dalamar wrote:
You fail to realize that there was a long RP between Chief Keldir of Grahme and that same elven priestess before she was given the 2nd leader flag, and that was done entirely in response to these aforementioned situations, and never once (at least not while I was online) did the elven priestess in question send up any prayers about it or any OOC requests for it.

dalamar wrote:
You fail to understand that the same elven priestess did not send any complaint about you murdering her, I saw it happen, and I also saw the other elf in question leave the room shortly after you demanded he do so (in spite of your accusation otherwise). Rather than let this leadership dispute get out of hand, I jumped in immediately, and called you both in for a discussion. It doesn't matter that your character did what he did out of anger, he still killed the elven representative in the tribunal, gave her body to a deep-elf, and this fact was revealed in this same meeting between the Ayamaoan representatives and the tribunal leaders, and that is bound to have some repercussions.

The other elf stated he refused to leave unless the priestess told him. Right there I should of killed him. As for killing iliphalia, did imenant really need any more reasons to kill her? She actively insulted him, moved to undo everything he had done and gave a pardon to someone who killed and looted him? Her intentions where clear. The fact that you pretend otherwise is silly.
dalamar wrote:
You leave out the fact that after extensive tiresome RP, a compromise was offered to you both, one that presented an opportunity for power sharing. One of you (supported by the elves) as Regent to final word in political/diplomatic matters, and the other of you (supported by the sprites) as Commander of the armed forces, which would have left Imenant entirely in charge of tribunal membership, etc. You chose to say you'd think about it, then immediately WoR away and then log out. You didn't say you'd be back online in 10 minutes, and I had to log out for IRL reasons of my own. Don't go blaming me because you couldn't sit on your hands for more than a half hour without jumping back online and deleting because you wanted full control of the tribunal and couldn't have it.

I actually did have to log out for IRL reasons. And what as agreed upon was imenant being second to iliphalia. Then iliphalia went out and began working to an alliance with Tolene. When imenant said he demanded both an apology and his armor before he ever did anything but attack tolene Imenant was tarnished. That was far from power sharing.
dalamar wrote:
The elven priestess involved was given the same opportunities and considerations that you were given, and did it with -LESS- OOC discussion, requests for it, or complaints about it than you were.

All my complaints OOC have been about what happened behind my back dispite the fact that I wanted to delete and move on as soon as we could get someone else to take the flag of leadership. And yeah, I went OOC as courtesy to you imms that the leader of a faction wants to delete but not leave the faction without a leader. Am I to understand that if you are the only leader in a faction the proper action is to just delete and not tell anyone about it before hand to give leadership to someone?
dalamar wrote:
Don't come in here and paint some rosy picture about how you were the incredible savior of the Ayamao who then got mistreated OOCly, which led to your inevitably-forced deletion, and tarnish the names of other players or the immstaff, because the story as you tell it simply isn't true or complete.

I only came to help Ayamao despite having an active character with good RP building. To say otherwise is just plain false. I clearly stated I wanted to delete for over a week before this whole mess.
My only complaint is how Blatantly OOC all the actions look. Iliphalia could and should of joined the guardians threw Imenant, it was a standing offer made publicly. If she really wanted to work with imenant instead of replace him, is that not the way to go about it? Then having her giving leadership and her changing diplomatic stances at will is considered working together?

The end results are not the problem. I wanted imenant deleted for a while, and I wanted someone else flagged iliphalia among the possibilities. The only part that angers me is that it was all done in "behind locked doors in smoke filled rooms". I don't know how else to state the fact that had Imms stayed away Imenant would of gladly moved to have iliphalia join the guardians and take leadership.

Understand I am not angry at anyone other then iliphalia and the imm who gave her every advantage (especially because it was not needed, I was willing to play along). If it really was you then you are the only imm I have ever complained in the just under 8 years of inconstant play. Gratz. I hope Dulrik knows that even when I was asked to delete 2 toons for breaking a rule I did so and said that imm was was correct in every way and I was wrong and got what I deserved(Because I did). I have told everyone that every interaction with imms I had ever had they were fair and just. This is the only instance and you the only imm that is an exception to that rule. Then try and justify it just piles on to it all. If you knew I wanted to delete and wanted iliphalia to join, then why not include me in her induction? You were as fair and balanced as fox news and left a horrible bitterness about the game as whole to someone who has only spoken well of the staff in the past.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:09 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Ivstnesr, Drakey
I liked him, he was a nice contrast to Thalion, I wish you could have stuck it out man, but oh well.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:24 am 
Mortal

SK Character: RAWR!
Iliphalia threw her hands up at Imenant before she could join the Guardians. That she would come to him and pretend that she would follow his lead was not a consideration. She meant business--she was rejoining . . . IC weeks before her husband of nearly 80 years died . . . to restore the balance of Ayamao that Imenant had caused further disturbance to than Thalion did. She never kissed Thalion's [REDACTED], and she wasn't going to start kissing Imenant's when she disagreed with everything he stood for. I couldn't even TALK to you IC. You were completely irrational and unreasonable. You REFUSED to acknowledge any reason that Iliphalia did anything except the "elven pride" that you ascribed to her (that she doesn't even really have.)

The pardoning of Tolene had to do with restoring an alliance that should never have been broken, in Iliphalia's opinion. She did what she had to to secure a truce. Period.

I didn't ask for any advantage. Long story short: I had TONS of support, and would have leveraged it against Imenant with or without an Immortal. YOU expedited the situation by being mezcao.

PS - I was going to come back probably next week myself, after Iliphalia had a chance to come to terms with her mate dying and such. I told YOU that IC, mez, I told the faction of my other character that I was leaving, etc. It was too much to hold together for another week, I suppose.

Last edited by evena on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next